Adwords requires that you have the display url match the destination url.
My current ad looks like this:
[SIZE=+0]Amish Family Recipes[/SIZE]
Visit us to buy authentic
Amish Apple Butter!
AmishFamilyRecipes.com which points to my old site which then has links to redirect folks to our new site.
I get about 80% of the google clicks clicking my link through to my site. This is roughly wasting about $75/ month.
My thoughts are, I could switch to:
[SIZE=+0]Amish Family Recipes[/SIZE]
Visit our site for authentic Amish
Food from Lancaster County, PA
FeedyourfamilyFeedtheworld.com
or I could do a frame redirect for the domain amishfamilyrecipes.com so it appears they got to the site advertised, but they are on my site.
or I could redirect completely.
I typically feel like I was conned somehow with a redirect, that is the reason for my hesitancy with this approach.
Thanks in advance
My current ad looks like this:
[SIZE=+0]Amish Family Recipes[/SIZE]
Visit us to buy authentic
Amish Apple Butter!
AmishFamilyRecipes.com which points to my old site which then has links to redirect folks to our new site.
I get about 80% of the google clicks clicking my link through to my site. This is roughly wasting about $75/ month.
My thoughts are, I could switch to:
[SIZE=+0]Amish Family Recipes[/SIZE]
Visit our site for authentic Amish
Food from Lancaster County, PA
FeedyourfamilyFeedtheworld.com
or I could do a frame redirect for the domain amishfamilyrecipes.com so it appears they got to the site advertised, but they are on my site.
or I could redirect completely.
I typically feel like I was conned somehow with a redirect, that is the reason for my hesitancy with this approach.
Thanks in advance
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
