Hi, i’m looking for a tracking/analytics system which enables me to track which keyword or placement which the visitor went through (via paid traffic) to reach a form. When they fill out the form, not only do I want to track the keyword or placement, but also the customers name (from the form) with the keyword or placement.
So in analytics, it will have both:
Keyword/Placement | Name of Customer
I want to track this information, because the customer is highly unlikely to make a purchase immediately. And normally the purchase will be made on the phone, when the sales person calls. So if they do make a purchase on the phone, I can look back (manually) and see which keyword/placement resulted in that conversion since their name would be there aswell.
Can Google Analytics do this?
Or is there anything out there which will enable me to track like this?
From what I’ve seen kissmetrics might be able to do this, but its way out of my price wage (it’s like $99.00 a month) for this project.
So in analytics, it will have both:
Keyword/Placement | Name of Customer
I want to track this information, because the customer is highly unlikely to make a purchase immediately. And normally the purchase will be made on the phone, when the sales person calls. So if they do make a purchase on the phone, I can look back (manually) and see which keyword/placement resulted in that conversion since their name would be there aswell.
Can Google Analytics do this?
Or is there anything out there which will enable me to track like this?
From what I’ve seen kissmetrics might be able to do this, but its way out of my price wage (it’s like $99.00 a month) for this project.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
