The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Toronto Meet-Up?

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
You guys haven’t responded, just re pinging you guys to this incase.

Sorry, must have missed the tag.

My wife has a surgery planned for a few days before this one and once again I'll have to sadly miss it. Hope you all have a blast and tag me again the next time. I do want to make it out!

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Someone should make a whatsapp/FB or discord group.

I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow yet but would be cool to still keep in touch online for those who can't make it.

What area/part of Toronto is everyone from btw? Knowing this can help people meet more frequently if they live in the same/nearby area.

I'm currently in Vaughan/Thornhill area

Last edited:

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Someone should make a whatsapp/FB/discord group.

I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow yet but would be cool to still keep in touch online for those who can't make it.

What area/part of Toronto is everyone from btw? Knowing this can help people meet more frequently if they live in the same/nearby area.
1 person just cancelled so you’re welcome to come. It is 1pm at Cantina Mercatto now.

I’m from Scarborough

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
1 person just cancelled so you’re welcome to come. It is 1pm at Cantina Mercatto now.

I’m from Scarborough
As of now I probably can't, but I'll only know for sure tomorrow. In the meantime, I told about it to a friend of mine and waiting for him to get back to me to see if he'd like to or could go.

Not sure if there are any qualifications to join, but he's a complete beginner with big aspiration to work remotely so he can travel frequently as a digital nomad. So if he gets back to me and wants to attend and would be allowed to, he'd mostly be there to learn from everyone & just network. But if you guys are looking for more experienced people, that's totally cool too and there's no hard feelings.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
As of now I probably can't, but I'll only know for sure tomorrow. In the meantime, I told about it to a friend of mine and waiting for him to get back to me to see if he'd like to or could go.

Not sure if there are any qualifications to join, but he's a complete beginner with big aspiration to work remotely so he can travel frequently as a digital nomad. So if he gets back to me and wants to attend and would be allowed to, he'd mostly be there to learn from everyone & just network. But if you guys are looking for more experienced people, that's totally cool too and there's no hard feelings.

No qualifications we're just having lunch

Annie Tharani

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 1, 2023
Someone should make a whatsapp/FB or discord group.

I'm currently in Vaughan/Thornhill area
Hey I am in Markham

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
No qualifications we're just having lunch
Gotcha, well he got back to me and said that sadly he won't be able to make it tomorrow, but he'd love to go to a future meetup whenever it happens again

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Hey guys, sorry for the last minute post, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Medical reasons. Hope you guys have a good time!

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
DECEMBER 28 1PM

A few of us are gonna grab some lunch downtown so I’m posting it here publicly if anyone else wants to come.

For the details, dm or reply with your phone number and I’ll add you to our group chat.

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
DECEMBER 28 1PM

A few of us are gonna grab some lunch downtown so I’m posting it here publicly if anyone else wants to come.

For the details, dm or reply with your phone number and I’ll add you to our group chat.

@Mr.Maverick, @Amin Purshottam @Jacob Divre @Jrjohnny, @FirstLawMotion, @Howsikan, @Jaylonwaffle, @Original Hustler @Atona @Krishanp_07, @JAJT, @luminis_ @Annie Tharani @ericbodrenok, @23Infinity, @VZM @Atona @The-J

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys,

I’m planning another meetup for 6pm on Saturday May 4 at Cantina Mercatto (Yonge St and Wellington)

@luminis_ @ericbodrenok and I are going so far.

For anyone else who would like to join, like this comment and I’ll book the reservation.

Everyone and anyone is invited. See you then!

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Aug 27, 2022
Gonna be a great meetup! It's been a while and I'm sure everyone has some things to share

Original Hustler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 10, 2023
Sorry guys not going to be able to make it out to this one.

Does anyone here live in the west end? (Mississauga, Oakville or Burlington?) Maybe we can grab a beer sometime.

Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.