The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Top 3 books that have changed my life(and will yours)

For any book discussion

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
1. The Way Of The Superior Man - it's a practical guide for men on how to become spiritually and mentally. You will see the relationship between men and women like never before.
Note: this book is very valuable, but I know no one who understood it on the first run. Myself included.
This book is also interesting because although you don't understand it on the first run, at some point you start going "oh wait, that book talked about it!", and that's how you understand this book.
2. Dotcom secrets - on the business side of things, the author - Russel Brunson, is a direct response marketing genius. There are three books in the Secrets Triology, Dotcom, Expert and Traffic Secrets , actually, but that is the one that got me rolling. He invented many of his practiced himself and boosted many-many entrepreneurs into the sky, and, well... He is a respectable man.
3. Can't Hurt Me - this is a practical guide on how to become a very hard and tough motherfcker, if you do the challenges correctly. The author is a Navy Seal Chief, an ultra marathon runner - ran 200 miles in one go on a sheer power of mind.
This one is special, because it solved SOOO many of my problems that I didn't know existed. Also pairs really well with The Way Of The Superior Man because it explains some of the principles way deeper.

That said, take my advice with a grain of salt - I am merely a broke student, yet. Just wanted to provide some value to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
These are too general to be helpful bro but I appreciate you trying. I can read on Amazon that Can’t Hurt Me helps you develop toughness. To add value you need to provide something that isn’t so easily available.

One piece of advice about this is to say specifically which tactics from the book helped you and how you applied them. That will give people more context to make decisions, because they see practically what difference it makes.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
1. The Way Of The Superior Man - it's a practical guide for men on how to become spiritually and mentally. You will see the relationship between men and women like never before.
Note: this book is very valuable, but I know no one who understood it on the first run. Myself included.
This book is also interesting because although you don't understand it on the first run, at some point you start going "oh wait, that book talked about it!", and that's how you understand this book.
2. Dotcom secrets - on the business side of things, the author - Russel Brunson, is a direct response marketing genius. There are three books in the Secrets Triology, Dotcom, Expert and Traffic Secrets , actually, but that is the one that got me rolling. He invented many of his practiced himself and boosted many-many entrepreneurs into the sky, and, well... He is a respectable man.
3. Can't Hurt Me - this is a practical guide on how to become a very hard and tough motherfcker, if you do the challenges correctly. The author is a Navy Seal Chief, an ultra marathon runner - ran 200 miles in one go on a sheer power of mind.
This one is special, because it solved SOOO many of my problems that I didn't know existed. Also pairs really well with The Way Of The Superior Man because it explains some of the principles way deeper.

That said, take my advice with a grain of salt - I am merely a broke student, yet. Just wanted to provide some value to the forum.
Looking forward to reading them all soon. Currently reading Zero to Sold, by Arvid Kahl, which tells you how to build, run, grow and sell a bootstrapped Saas business.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
Looking forward to reading them all soon. Currently reading Zero to Sold, by Arvid Kahl, which tells you how to build, run, grow and sell a bootstrapped Saas business.
Wouldn't the Lean Startup simply do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Have read the first two and I really liked them.
Way of the superior man is a book that not everyone can "get". I never strugled to understand it though. Then again, I never really have trouble understanding things...

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Good choices. May I suggest Blinkist. com. The service does an excellent job condensing books similar to the ones you listed above. I suggest you try their five day free trial and see what you think.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.