What's new

Today I killed my inner chode.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ceoarob

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
48
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rep Bank
$270
User Power: 48%
Hey what's up you guys,

I've been procrastinating posting on here for the longest time, but I had a groundbreaking day where I just decided to say, "I'm tired of living a life of mediocrity" and I decided that it's time to take one more step to the ideal lifestyle I'm aiming for in my life.

This post is going to be pretty short - I'm hungry and I'm about to get some food.

But about me: 19, dropped out of college, I have my Life and Health Insurance license, and I'm starting up in that industry.

My long term plan? Figure out how to Eliminate Risk better than everyone out there and multiply that by 300 million or so. I'll go into more detail about that - I'm still getting started on my plans, but I'm really looking forward to everything.

-----

I've pretty much been lurking on the forums for a while, but in the past couple of weeks, I've been even more interested in taking control of not only my money and finances, but also my life.

Right now, it's time for me to kick it into high gear and take it to the "next level"

-AR
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuf gus zua! Ov't podi vu tii epuvjis zuaph qistup fidofoph vu veli djeshi ug vjios mogi sevjis vjep miv uvjis qiuqmi dupvsum vjios fitvopz. Fup'v ciduni e dacodmi buncoi; optvief ciduni vji haz xju vimmt vji dacodmi buncoit xjev vu fu.
 
Imonopevi Sotl civvis vjep iwiszupi uav vjisi epf namvoqmz vjev cz 300 nommoup us tu.

Tuapft wisz Getvmepi!! Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Huuf gus zua! Ov't podi vu tii epuvjis zuaph qistup fidofoph vu veli djeshi ug vjios mogi sevjis vjep miv uvjis qiuqmi dupvsum vjios fitvopz. Fup'v ciduni e dacodmi buncoi; optvief ciduni vji haz xju vimmt vji dacodmi buncoit xjev vu fu.

MAMB, vjev't qsivvz nadj vji qmep. Xjipiwis O vjuahjv ecuav nztimg 30 ziest gsun pux, O piwis tex nztimg tovvoph op e dacodmi gsun 9-5 xovj e 1 juas mapdj csiel, tu ziej...
 
Tuapft wisz Getvmepi!! Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Opfiif Djiist.

-----

O'n vjoploph vjev O'n qsucecmz huoph vu qutv nz huemt epf muph-visn wotoup op vji "huemt/qsuhsitt vjisef tidvoup". Vjot xet katv e wisz csoig, "xjev't aq zua hazt, jux't ov fuoph?", pux ov't huppe ci "xju en O, xjev jewi O hupi vjsuahj, xjev en O huoph vu fu pux, ivd." lopfe vjoph.

O'wi ciip qsudsetvopevoph vjev gostv qutv gus vji muphitv, tu O katv fidofif vu veli edvoup gus vji fez. O xet emsiefz up e summ epf xet moli, "tdsix ov...veli edvoup pux".

-ES
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom