The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Today I killed my inner chode.

ceoarob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hey what's up you guys,

I've been procrastinating posting on here for the longest time, but I had a groundbreaking day where I just decided to say, "I'm tired of living a life of mediocrity" and I decided that it's time to take one more step to the ideal lifestyle I'm aiming for in my life.

This post is going to be pretty short - I'm hungry and I'm about to get some food.

But about me: 19, dropped out of college, I have my Life and Health Insurance license, and I'm starting up in that industry.

My long term plan? Figure out how to Eliminate Risk better than everyone out there and multiply that by 300 million or so. I'll go into more detail about that - I'm still getting started on my plans, but I'm really looking forward to everything.

-----

I've pretty much been lurking on the forums for a while, but in the past couple of weeks, I've been even more interested in taking control of not only my money and finances, but also my life.

Right now, it's time for me to kick it into high gear and take it to the "next level"

-AR

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Good for you! It's nice to see another young person deciding to take charge of their life rather than let other people control their destiny. Don't become a cubicle zombie; instead become the guy who tells the cubicle zombies what to do.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Eliminate Risk better than everyone out there and multiply that by 300 million or so.

Sounds very Fastlane!! Welcome to the forum!

ceoarob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Good for you! It's nice to see another young person deciding to take charge of their life rather than let other people control their destiny. Don't become a cubicle zombie; instead become the guy who tells the cubicle zombies what to do.

LULZ, that's pretty much the plan. Whenever I thought about myself 30 years from now, I never saw myself sitting in a cubicle from 9-5 with a 1 hour lunch break, so yeah...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ceoarob

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Aug 11, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Sounds very Fastlane!! Welcome to the forum!

Indeed Cheers.

-----

I'm thinking that I'm probably going to post my goals and long-term vision in the "goals/progress therad section". This was just a very brief, "what's up you guys, how's it doing?", now it's gonna be "who am I, what have I gone through, what am I going to do now, etc." kinda thing.

I've been procrastinating that first post for the longest, so I just decided to take action for the day. I was already on a roll and was like, "screw it...take action now".

-AR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...