Well it's been a crazy last couple of weeks, not only am I actually doing work at work instead of browsing the forums, but I haven't had much time outside of work to browse/post.
Which leads me to....
I am eligible for an upgrade on my phone on 3/5 with my contract expiring on 7/5. Since I commute to work via the wonderful Metra, I have plenty of time for browsing, but no mobile device to browse on(unless I get a connect card/plan for my Macbook :smxB
so I am really looking forward to getting an iPhone on the 5th!
Unfortunately it looks like a new iPhone is due out in June and while I doubt it will contain all the lacking features of the current iPhone(no A2DP for bluetooth stereo headphones, no copy/paste, no landscape keyboard, etc.) I'm sure it'll be an improvement worth waiting for....
I know the no A2DP is a HUGE disappointment as I use my moto S9's on my current phone for wireless entertainment and EVERY bluetooth device I've had has had the compatibility, I was shocked to find out that the iPhone doesn't(unless you buy one of those $40-60 adapters).
To top it off, with my fat fingers it's tough to type on the narrow keys of the "portrait" keyboard.
But the #1 purpose will be to stay on top of the forums and also do research towards the biz ideas I have been kicking around and of course apply what I learn at B&P :coolgleamA:
So with all the threads on iPhones, it'd nice to get any input from current users on the pros/cons of the current iPhone as well as your "business" uses for it and ultimately if it's worth waiting for the new iPhone.
Which leads me to....
I am eligible for an upgrade on my phone on 3/5 with my contract expiring on 7/5. Since I commute to work via the wonderful Metra, I have plenty of time for browsing, but no mobile device to browse on(unless I get a connect card/plan for my Macbook :smxB
Unfortunately it looks like a new iPhone is due out in June and while I doubt it will contain all the lacking features of the current iPhone(no A2DP for bluetooth stereo headphones, no copy/paste, no landscape keyboard, etc.) I'm sure it'll be an improvement worth waiting for....
I know the no A2DP is a HUGE disappointment as I use my moto S9's on my current phone for wireless entertainment and EVERY bluetooth device I've had has had the compatibility, I was shocked to find out that the iPhone doesn't(unless you buy one of those $40-60 adapters).
To top it off, with my fat fingers it's tough to type on the narrow keys of the "portrait" keyboard.
But the #1 purpose will be to stay on top of the forums and also do research towards the biz ideas I have been kicking around and of course apply what I learn at B&P :coolgleamA:
So with all the threads on iPhones, it'd nice to get any input from current users on the pros/cons of the current iPhone as well as your "business" uses for it and ultimately if it's worth waiting for the new iPhone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
