Sharpedge
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Hello guys!
(Insert your introduction here. Did you? No? Okay, then you may answer my question. You say what? You can't? ah Man, soz!).. So I was wondering if any of you could help me out with one situation. I know you're all a fantastic bunch and I'm in a confused state right now, so I'm really turning here for some advice.
Yeah. This situation is ... unique. It's different from others and it is heart breaking. If you're sensitive, please stop reading this right now. Really.
And...did you stop? no? okay, keep reading, because I'm just messing around. A little bit. I guess I shouldn't do this when I'm asking for something serious, so I'll try top be more serious. So.. I was studying law and customs and I took a gap year after year and a half of studying. I think that I didn't like my study program and during my gap year I've learned a lot about marketing, some copy, online marketing and etc. Soon it will be time to return to studies but I simply don't want to. To drop it is mentally difficult, probably because of my background.. Financially weak country, stereotypes such as studying is a must and so on. I was thinking whether it is worth at all to study, if my main goal in life is to become financially independent, take care of my family and friends and then become a social activist.
I was wondering if dropping out of university, moving to England, then Norway and working in slowlane jobs until I earn enough money for running my own biz is a good idea. I'm 21 right now and these thoughts are troubling my mind, like some cows in the garden. Yeah...it doesn't make sense but okay. 😀 so, I'd like to hear your thoughts? should I study after a gap year, or should I just drop out and work in slowlane fashion until I earn some money with I can spend on various businesses and assets?
(Insert your introduction here. Did you? No? Okay, then you may answer my question. You say what? You can't? ah Man, soz!).. So I was wondering if any of you could help me out with one situation. I know you're all a fantastic bunch and I'm in a confused state right now, so I'm really turning here for some advice.
Yeah. This situation is ... unique. It's different from others and it is heart breaking. If you're sensitive, please stop reading this right now. Really.
And...did you stop? no? okay, keep reading, because I'm just messing around. A little bit. I guess I shouldn't do this when I'm asking for something serious, so I'll try top be more serious. So.. I was studying law and customs and I took a gap year after year and a half of studying. I think that I didn't like my study program and during my gap year I've learned a lot about marketing, some copy, online marketing and etc. Soon it will be time to return to studies but I simply don't want to. To drop it is mentally difficult, probably because of my background.. Financially weak country, stereotypes such as studying is a must and so on. I was thinking whether it is worth at all to study, if my main goal in life is to become financially independent, take care of my family and friends and then become a social activist.
I was wondering if dropping out of university, moving to England, then Norway and working in slowlane jobs until I earn enough money for running my own biz is a good idea. I'm 21 right now and these thoughts are troubling my mind, like some cows in the garden. Yeah...it doesn't make sense but okay. 😀 so, I'd like to hear your thoughts? should I study after a gap year, or should I just drop out and work in slowlane fashion until I earn some money with I can spend on various businesses and assets?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
