- Joined
- Jul 21, 2019
- Messages
- 15
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 73%
Hi everybody,
I finally had the time to tune into this forum again. I've been (too) busy with work, and I finally got started with real estate rental - there are enough things to do!
Anyhow - I decided to revive my presence in the forums with the report of a kind of unanticipated side effect from TMF and UNSCRIPTED . I had an FTE three months ago with my weight - and inspired by MJ's book, something just changed in my head. I suddenly changed my lifestyle from one day to the other. And now, three months later, I lost 10 kgs - without actually missing anything.
Let me share with you what I did (and still do - it's not a diet, it's a change of lifestyle!):
- I only eat three times a day (four, if you include the afternoon snack). I don't even eat vegetables outside the main meals.
- I don't eat bread or anything with flour or too many carbohydrates (yet; it's fine when you reach the target weight. And if you're training)
- For the main meal, I eat a fistful of proteins, about a tablespoon of fat (like butter, avocado or fat cheese), and all the vegetables that I can eat
- Once a week, I'm allowed to: Have one meal consisting of whatever I like (e.g. pizza) AND drink ONE beer OR glass of juice OR glass of milk
- I can eat up to two-three pieces of fruit a day
- An afternoon snack consists of two tablespoons of fat or ½ a fistful of protein and all the vegetables I can eat
- If I choose to fast for 24 hours, I can have three meals during the week consisting of whatever I like. One of those 'meals' could be hitting bars with friends.
It's really simple to follow, and I really don't feel I am missing anything because of the 'pleasure meals'. And I just wanted to share my success with you
I finally had the time to tune into this forum again. I've been (too) busy with work, and I finally got started with real estate rental - there are enough things to do!
Anyhow - I decided to revive my presence in the forums with the report of a kind of unanticipated side effect from TMF and UNSCRIPTED . I had an FTE three months ago with my weight - and inspired by MJ's book, something just changed in my head. I suddenly changed my lifestyle from one day to the other. And now, three months later, I lost 10 kgs - without actually missing anything.
Let me share with you what I did (and still do - it's not a diet, it's a change of lifestyle!):
- I only eat three times a day (four, if you include the afternoon snack). I don't even eat vegetables outside the main meals.
- I don't eat bread or anything with flour or too many carbohydrates (yet; it's fine when you reach the target weight. And if you're training)
- For the main meal, I eat a fistful of proteins, about a tablespoon of fat (like butter, avocado or fat cheese), and all the vegetables that I can eat
- Once a week, I'm allowed to: Have one meal consisting of whatever I like (e.g. pizza) AND drink ONE beer OR glass of juice OR glass of milk
- I can eat up to two-three pieces of fruit a day
- An afternoon snack consists of two tablespoons of fat or ½ a fistful of protein and all the vegetables I can eat
- If I choose to fast for 24 hours, I can have three meals during the week consisting of whatever I like. One of those 'meals' could be hitting bars with friends.
It's really simple to follow, and I really don't feel I am missing anything because of the 'pleasure meals'. And I just wanted to share my success with you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
