• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Tips to take your business to the sky

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by tincho1492, Jun 13, 2012.

1. tincho1492

tincho1492 Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $72
    A very good article that I've saved on my Evernote. It has good ideas that will help me to make grow my startup with a low budget, and am sure that it will useful to you.The 7 Ways Dropbox Hacked Growth to Become a $4 Billion Company

"Did you know Dropbox has spent very little on advertising, yet it is worth $4 billion? What have they done that’s made their business so successful?

They’ve implemented many growth hacks that we’ll discuss in this article. What’s a growth hack? Instead of using traditional advertising to “buy†each new customer, it’s possible to use growth hacks to acquire customers in ways that scale. In other words, the cost of acquiring each additional customer is much closer to $0. All you have to pay for is the execution of the growth hack, and then it keeps growing your business at little to no extra cost."

Mike39, Rain, Likwid24 and 3 others like this.
  2. W( )LF

W( )LF PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $20
    Wow they are making 200mm. Interesting article. Love the incentives for referring people or linking to your social media account.

3. Rain

Rain Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $63
    $4 billion in 4 years... how's that for Fastlane?

4. Mike39

Mike39 Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,171
    Above average read there Tincho. It's awesome, as I was reading this article, I looked down and to the left on my toolbar and there was the little dropbox icon, I personally have found dropbox very useful and its cool to know that that little icon on my desktop is another entrepreneurial success story. Really got my mind thinking about incentive marketing that I could use in the future with my businesses! (speed++ for the great read)

5. TK1

TK1 Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $749
    Brilliant article, billions just because of the power of word of mouth 2.0
    (Who wouldn't take more free space just by invinting all your contacts?)

6. BrucetonGuy

BrucetonGuy Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $99
    You know you have something GREAT when you are able to turn down a 9 figure offer from Apple.

7. tincho1492

tincho1492 Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $72
    Me too! There is a lot of ideas that can be applied without too much money.

Exactly! I think that (at least now) this kind of marketing is not overcrowded because it takes more effort than paid advertising, but here we see its power when done correctly.