Historically speaking, my business plans have been very labor intensive and used a lot of my personnel resources and my time to develop. So when I was dreading to get a new one done, it occurred to me that I should get someone else to do this. In times past, these biz plan writing services/consultants are paid well into the 1000s for an enormous plan and wasn't willing to do this again.
So I posted a craigslist ad and I received 5 solid responses. Interviewed 2 on Thursday, hired one and now I'll have a plan by Tuesday afternoon. Depending on the final product, I will have him develop several others to outline the ideas I want to pursue.
here's the ad:
Headline: $100 for a business plan
This is the ad: Must perform the work on site. Probably takes a total of 5-7 hours depending on your experience. I already have an outline.
Submit credentials. Flexible hours ok.
This needs to be completed within the next several days.
So I posted a craigslist ad and I received 5 solid responses. Interviewed 2 on Thursday, hired one and now I'll have a plan by Tuesday afternoon. Depending on the final product, I will have him develop several others to outline the ideas I want to pursue.
here's the ad:
Headline: $100 for a business plan
This is the ad: Must perform the work on site. Probably takes a total of 5-7 hours depending on your experience. I already have an outline.
Submit credentials. Flexible hours ok.
This needs to be completed within the next several days.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
