The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
This is the real alien video (non-Bigfoot). Skinnybob lives on the Moon, which is artificial.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
G

Guest-5ty5s4

New circle jerk going on in Congress, the first of its type in 50 years.

Whatever they decide, I'm sure it will involve less freedom and more fear posturing.

My friend sent me this meme that I think accurately summarizes the goals of this topic and the inevitable outcome:

Attachments

• F8CNesHj.jpg
    F8CNesHj.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 51

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
plot twist: the aliens are here to purchase our planet
But they're trying to decide if the infestation of humans can be eradicated before putting any money down

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
The largest alliance, the grays, wants to incarnate here as nerfed humans to experience the emotions they eliminated after a nuclear armageddon forced them underground.

Russia has already admitted the alien presence to its population. Christian fundamentalism inhibits it in the USA.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
The largest alliance, the grays, wants to incarnate here as nerfed humans to experience the emotions they eliminated after a nuclear armageddon forced them underground.

Russia has already admitted the alien presence to its population. Christian fundamentalism inhibits it in the USA.

Today's proof that not everything you read on the internet is true.

Bing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Aug 5, 2011
The reason I don't believe aliens have been here yet is the same reason I don't think 9/11 was an inside job: the government is not competent enough to hide it as well as they have, if it were true.

Don't get me wrong, I probably wouldn't have believed in MKUltra if you told me about it in 1974, so who knows...

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada

Those darn Russians! Everything can be blamed on them.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
Just Google Medvedev aliens, jokers. President of Kazakhstan, too. Various other officials have talked, including Canadian and Israeli.

There's also a Russian documentary.

The USG has successfully kept many secrets, assuming kept means "reduced to the level of risible conspiracy theory". However, the Men in Black are not human. Secrecy serves certain hostile alien groups and human elites.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
Damn, i never thought sir MJ would be interested in these types of matters. But here i am finding another interesting topic on forum.
My high school physics teacher used to say that, why do you think governments all across the world have *nuclear weapons* that can destroy earth multiple hundred times? I think it is because they are prepared not for enemy nations but for enemy "planets".
Another thing about governments is they know many things about extraterrestrials and their technology but are not coming forward for many things like
-Our world economy works on oil and as we all know UFO do not run on combustion (if they would then we would have been to another galaxies by now) hence the day we know about antigravity space crafts is the day when global economy collapse (as oil becomes secondary), these crafts use mercury, thats why many tombs of ancient Egyptians contain Mercury pool inside them.
- Military always has technology a bit ahead of what people like us use, where does that come from, we as species havent invented much but only discovered and reverses engineered it. So go figure.
There is much to talk but only if someone is interested (we can start conversation about it if anyone wants to talk more)

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Interesting bromance between Jeremy Corbell and Saagar, didn't expect that lol

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
The reason I don't believe aliens have been here yet is the same reason I don't think 9/11 was an inside job: the government is not competent enough to hide it as well as they have, if it were true.
Would you be interested in buying a luxury, oceanside property in Tennessee that I have for sale?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
But they're trying to decide if the infestation of humans can be eradicated before putting any money down
Balckwater Xe Services Academi was retained as a consultant on the matter of pest control.

Meanwhile, good news for speculators, napalm futures are up!

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Hey I dind't knew Medvedev said there where aliens. Ronald Reagan said it too.

The argument is that we became interesting after we exploded a few (many) nukes.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
552%
Apr 17, 2022
The space is so vast it's nearly impossible for us to be the only life form in the universe.

Aliens most likely exist.

But technologically, they are either:
  • not advanced enough to be able to reach us
  • too advanced to care about us (we're not as special as we think we are)

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
The Earth is about 4.5B years old, and the oldest life is about 3.5B years old. The first 500 million years it went from gas to molten rock, and then cooled for another 500 million years. As soon as it was possible to leave a record of living organisms, there was a record of living organisms. Since nothing is comparatively special about our solar system, and life formed immediately (if it wasn't already present), then it is possible that life exists in every solar system. I fully expect their are countless living organisms. Them communicating with each other is a completely different question, and I have no idea. I don't see how they could with our present understanding of physics. If there was a world-wide eugenics experiment that lasted 10 million years to breed the smartest humans possible, would they be able to figure out a way? I don't know, but I bet we would blow ourselves up several times before that ever happened. On the other hand, ant colonies still have wars, but that didn't stop humans from going to the moon (or least faking it really well).

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
The Earth is about 4.5B years old, and the oldest life is about 3.5B years old.

And keep in mind that of those 4.5B years, we humans have been transmitting electromagnetic radiation (EMR) just over 100 years, that is ~0.000002 % of the time, and have been searching for EMR from space less than half that time (SETI for example).

Our EMR will take 25,000 years to reach our nearest dwarf galaxy, let alone billions of other galaxies out there. By then, who knows; we may consider radio waves for example an ancient technology.

Crazy numbers.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016

Are you getting treatment for your obvious psychosis?

I mean, everything that you're saying might very well be true (even though I doubt it, but let's say there's a 0.1% chance), however, the fact that you, well, talk of all of this as if it is a fact and not just mere speculation is concerning and leads me to think that you're experiencing delusions.

You're obviously highly intelligent, and I know it can be a struggle, but try to tone that overthinking down. Or write science-fiction. Just don't spend your days thinking THAT much and feeding into your schizo tendencies.

These last couple of years really took a toll on everyone's mental health. So don't be discouraged that you're currently like this. Just remember that being way too open-minded can be as detrimental (or even worse) as being close-minded.

Oh, and all of the other people you meet online that support your views on: Aliens, the cabal, the elite, the Illuminati, the reptilians, the underground human race living in Earth's core, zeta reticuli, Annunaki, Pleiadians, fake moon, flat earth, Project Pegasus, The Philadelphia Project, Roswell, Nazi moon bases, etc, etc...

... Are probably also at least a little bit on the loony side. So always try to remain skeptical no matter what.

kebman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jan 21, 2022
Oslo
It's certainly cultural grooming. You're right about that. But whether it means that aliens are real or not, that is an entirely different topic. What if they want to rule us in an undemocratic way, for instance? If so, would it matter if they were aliens or evil elites? I don't think so.

Here's President Ronald Reagan on the topic, speaking about "The Outside Threat" to the UN in 1987:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfS7FrN5aNQ

Personally I like to think of things like these in terms of Spheres of Influence. As in how likely is it that I can do anything about it? I.e. can I personally influence world events like these in any meaningful way myself? If I cannot do anything about it, then it's merely an amusement or annoyance. "Oh, so aliens exist. How about that!" Or, "Drat, the elites are using aliens as cover for a dictatorial takeover..." What can I possibly do about that? If I can't do anything about it, then it's not really any point of pursuing it any further. Well, outside of the realm of simple musings, anyway.

If you can't do anything meaningful about it, and it's only creating a negative emotional impact on your life, then IMHO it's better to change things up so you don't hear about it anymore. Because at that point it's only providing negatives in your life. Even if you can't change the event or the politics of things yourself, you still have the power to choose if you want it to be part of your life or not. And IMHO too many negatives that you can't do anything meaningful about are better to get rid of. In fact, most news are like that. You really don't need it, and it's better to focus on the things you can impact and build yourself, because that's what is going to create a meaningful and positive change in your own life.

Hell, even amusement can be bad, if it's taking away precious mind power from important projects. Think gambling or excessive bouts of World of Warcraft. Everyone would benefit from toning stuff like that down. But OTOH I think peeps need a break from time to time too. And then it's ofc totally fine to muse about the existence of other intelligent beings than ourselves. Or spend an evening in an online dungeon with some friends. At least until reality hits. And by that I mean the things that you can actually do something about, in order to improve your life.

Last edited:

kebman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jan 21, 2022
Oslo
Naw. No way aliens are here.

If there's a civilization advanced enough that they could be here, I doubt they'd want to be. It'd be like someone from Chicago going to Gary, Indiana.
Have you seen the videos of Bald and Bankrupt? He made a career out of going to godforsaken old Soviet towns in the middle of nowhere.

His latest video perfectly exemplifies the above:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34XymEDY9Wc

But despite the godforsaken places he visits, his life still seems full of adventure.

kebman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jan 21, 2022
Oslo
Oh btw, you said something about earthquakes... If so you're gonna shit your pants when you read this: Serge Monast's Project Blue Beam Makes Today's Conspiracy Theories Look Sane xD
So Ok, three letter agencies probably know when there's likelihood of earthquakes, so why not post some strategic news around the same time, and check the response. That I do believe they do. Because I'd do it myself if I had the power, to gauge various sentiment for political or monetary gain. Or both.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
It is irrational to assume that aliens are uninterested in Sol and Earth, its abundantly biodiverse jewel. It would be more rational to assume that the galaxy has been long inhabited, and that Earth is the scene of both careful terraforming and cataclysmic warfare. This fits the available physical evidence.

There are always amateur psychologists available to diagnose divergence from popular opinion, but history never remembers them.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
It is irrational to assume that aliens are uninterested in Sol and Earth, its abundantly biodiverse jewel. It would be more rational to assume that the galaxy has been long inhabited, and that Earth is the scene of both careful terraforming and cataclysmic warfare. This fits the available physical evidence.

There are always amateur psychologists available to diagnose divergence from popular opinion, but history never remembers them.

Dude, my opinions and beliefs are as unconventional as it gets. Your perceived spiritual ascension and deep dive into metaphysics and alien conspiracies is just you brain's circuitry backfiring to shit. I've literally been there and it's not a good place.

Unlike you, I've actually seen an absolutely radical UFO with otherworldly movement and speeds which I've shared a description of in this very thread just a few pages back. And there was another witness.

But you? You're writing make-believe in a blog that nobody reads apart from a few schizophrenic individuals, just like yourself, and are stuck feeding off of each other's bullshit.

You're not using any scientific data, rational line of thinking, or plausible history in your theories - just your imagination. If you want to study something much more interesting and, I guess, sort of plausible, check out Bob Lazar.

Anyway, I'm not the only one to tell you that you're going batshit, and you obviously didn't listen to the others before me either. So, go on and live your life however you want to - just remember that schizophrenia degrades the brain PHYSICALLY over time and the more it goes on untreated, the higher the possibility of complete depersonalization and risk of suicide.

EDIT: There's nothing wrong with entertaining these theories, I just think it's vital to remain skeptical while doing so. I just spent a good amount of time checking out the Skinny Bob website and there's some good stuff there, thanks.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
552%
Apr 17, 2022
It is irrational to assume that aliens are uninterested in Sol and Earth, its abundantly biodiverse jewel.
You assume that:
  • aliens exist (most probable)
  • they have the technical means to reach us (less probable than previous)
  • they know we exist (less probable than previous)
  • they care about us (least probable, nobody cares)

There's nothing special about us.
Even if they have the means to come here, why would they? Just to pull a prank?

We're just an average species of apes (that discovered fire, electricity, and nuclear power), on an average planet, orbiting an average star, floating in the endless nothingness of space.

Just because this planet has developed life it does not make it special.
There have been discovered over 6 billion habitable planets in our galaxy alone. We can't tell for sure (scientifically prove) if there is actually life on them, because we can't just drive there and check out.

But the most rational and conservative assumption is that life exists somewhere else as well.

Which is a very terrifying thought.

Last edited:

Lukeellison

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2022
So if we are putting our conspiracy hats on, strap up!

So we all know that the media is very adept at manipulating the population at large, whether it's covid, or the war on terror, or the current war with ukraine/russia, that we're not getting the whole picture, and that there's normally some sort of financial/power motive linked in there, so I think this is no different.

With all the fiat world currencies starting to fail, and the world governments starting to face competition from cryptocurrency as to what to use as money, I think that they will try to implement a WORLD government with a WORLD currency. You can already see the beginnings of this with things like NATO, the WHO (which 'miraculously' all goverments just seem to trust for the health planning of their citizens) the WEF (getting closer to money here) but still no unified currency, so whaddoya do?

Well people wont randomly agree to give up their sovereignty and join forces with other nations.... UNLESS there was some HUGE outside threat, bigger than *cough, covid, *cough, that necessitated joining forces. what could that possibly be???

Oh right, AN INTERGALACTIC ALIEN INVASION!

Then of course, all nations would give up their sovereignty and join the New World Government, because come-on guys, how else will we fight them off?

And so after they have the new world government, they will also need to have a new world government fiat currency, and so the shit show continues and they hold on to their power at the top.

P.s.
As to whether aliens do exist, I think yes and also that they probably did discover/reverse engineer their tech, but I think the videos we'll start seeing in the news won't be aliens per say, but rather our own military flying their advanced flying machines, that they have been developing in one of the innumerable DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bases) such as area 51 or pine gap in Australia. That way it will be quite easy for them to stage an invasion, heck, even shoot up a few skyscrapers to get the peasants in line and supporting the current thing.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
I really think there's a trend in that people who tend to think differently and thus create entrepreneurial ventures are also the same people who tend to think differently and thus disbelieve everything from official channels while being drawn to conspiracy theories.

I personally think the business ventures are a positive, the skepticism is a positive, but the pull toward conspiracy theories is a weakness of that mindset.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.