The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Twitter is rife with UFO news tonight: looks like several high altitude craft (devices) have been spotted and shot down. Pilots could not report what they were, and they weren't "chinese spy balloons".

View: https://twitter.com/JATTSOPRANO316/status/1624550078160547843?s=20&t=zb2u5vYiOHKdOJDwhx9z1A
Supposedly they are going recover at least one of them, maybe we will get to finally see a real UFO.

Maybe China was sending spy balloons to make contact with the UFOs.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
They are here to give away copies of their book.

The-Twilight-Zone-To-Serve-Man-2.jpg
twilight_zone_to_serve_man.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2022
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
I think it comes down to what we consider aliens. Maybe there is an entity that has visited or even is visiting us but we cannot measure and pinpoint its existence, yet. The possibility is for sure there. But what indications do we have at the point?

Tofi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2023
Hello,

I have just finished reading your book, unscripted , and I agree with many philosophies presented as well as with many cultural issues regarding the 'SCRIPTED' lifestyle. I wish to apply everything in which you've said to my own life, but no matter what... no matter how much I meditate, sit in silence, think and think and think, I cannot come up with any viable ideas on what to do to generate wealth as a business idea which isn't an oversaturated, BS idea from social media or something which I really would enjoy doing long term.

I am 17 years old, 18 in August and I am extremely worried that my time will become limited by the time I have to go to university (college in the US, i'm from the UK) and that my time for 'ideas' will cease to exist, especially post university when I am forced to work to survive.

I am just at a loss for what to do, as I have an insatiable desire to succeed financially and own myself, rather than becoming a slave to the fate predestined for me.

I will do anything at all for some advice, or to work for you, or anything to inspire me to get going with this unscripted lifestyle I so desperately desire for my future. Like you said, I wish to invest my time now and see it pay off rather than work for the majority of my life for a minimal return.

Anyway, I really hope that you see this and read it until the end, and if you do, I beg of you to grant me some insight based upon your experience.

Thank you so much,

From Theo

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 16, 2022
don't see what the US Government has to gain by playing this weird game of "Maybe it was a UFO, maybe it wasn't".

Distraction.

Option 1: these are really aliens.

Option 2: this is a psy-op

Option 3: *what it actually is*

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

Dr. Steven Greer - Mystery Behind UFO / UAPs, Alien Phenomenon, and The Secret Government | SRS #48​

View: https://youtu.be/NSLm__BUnmI

I'm currently listening to it. No complete thoughts or feelings on it yet.

Last edited:

Matt33

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Apr 14, 2013
FL
Dumping all my alien conspiracy files here
It seems one of my files was deleted from this thread, and all of my hard drives. I have been unable to find it on the internet, from any search engine.

It was an egyptian hieroglyph depicting Reptillian figures holding puppet strings, which were controlling long headed humans (homo capensis hybrids) whom were holding puppet strings controlling human leaders, whom were controlling two armies of men throwing spears at eachother. At the top above everything was a serpent controlling everything. Each side was shaking hands with the other side.

Help finding this jpeg would be greatly appreciated!

Rob Tennant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 29, 2013
As a skeptic, I don't normally engage much with UFO/UAP topics - however there seems to be a story brewing right now that is picking up enough traction that it is leaking out into more conventional channels (which is how I heard about it).

In short (as I understand it, I could be off on a few points) - the USA setup a special division called AARO (All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office) to try and centralize all the decentralized information regarding these objects under one roof to better understand what is already known/collected. They set up a whistleblowing program for officials involved in various programs to come forward with information regardless of existing NDAs and such. Very recently, a US Intelligence officer took up that offer to whistleblow to this program about information being withheld from congress/AARO regarding a secret UFO/UAP craft retrieval program that has supposedly recovered numerous non-human craft (and bodies) throughout the years.

This story appears to be where it first started: Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin - The Debrief

There's a 7 hour interview that is going to be released at some point, and so far two snippets have been released from it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj7QsHRxHQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2B90uhFGw

As is tradition, no hard proof or evidence is being offered - just testimony. The whistleblower is also taking a rather bold stance by admitting he's never seen anything in person and much of his information comes from other sources such as colleagues, files he's seen, etc. Basically second hand news.

Once again - I remain skeptical, however as a sci fi nut I do enjoy this stuff at arms-length and I have to admit that the entire topic of UFOs/UAPs in the last few years has felt... different? It seems like it's a lot more serious and the stories/claims are a lot more intriguing than they ever used to be.

When I read about it I thought of this thread immediately :)

In the realm of the unexplained, few phenomena stir our imagination and scientific curiosity as much as unidentified flying objects, or UFOs. There's ample evidence to suggest that unexplained aerial phenomena are occurring around the globe, and the accounts come from highly credible sources. These occurrences involve craft maneuvering in ways that seemingly defy our mainstream understanding of physics.

We're not talking about faster-than-light travel here, just speeds that far exceed the sound barrier. These craft exhibit maneuverability beyond our current comprehension, executing 90-degree turns or reversing direction without decelerating from high speeds. Based on our current understanding of physics, such maneuvers would invariably cause catastrophic damage to the craft or, if manned, prove fatal to its occupants. This lends credence to the theory of some form of anti-gravity technology at play, one which our current scientific understanding is yet to unravel.

However, a disconcerting paradox arises when considering the tales of crashed extraterrestrial craft or shot down UFOs. It's hard to reconcile the notion that a civilization advanced enough to visit us, most likely utilizing some form of faster-than-light or inter-dimensional travel, would somehow manage to crash or be shot down by our comparatively primitive defense systems. Moreover, why would such a sophisticated civilization risk manned missions, when autonomous drones would serve as safer and more practical scouts? These narratives, laden with inconsistencies, hint at a human-engineered storyline rather than extraterrestrial intervention.

Indeed, the mathematical probability of extraterrestrial life somewhere in the vast universe is undeniable. However, as MJ has said, any civilization advanced enough to reach us would likely be so superior that we'd be like ants to them. The likelihood of us even detecting their presence, let alone shooting them down, seems minuscule.

A more plausible explanation is governmental suppression of advanced technology. Governments could be withholding technology advancements for various reasons, such as maintaining a military edge, preserving the status quo, or out of fear of economic disruption.

Yet, an intriguing question emerges: If a government is attempting to suppress such technology, why would they expose it, even indirectly, by inciting UFO sightings? The answer could lie in military testing of defense capabilities or reactions. It could also serve as a psychological distraction or an elaborate setup to construct a compelling narrative.

While we grapple with these enigmas, it is critical to keep questioning, investigating, and maintaining a healthy skepticism. The quest for truth continues, regardless of whether it leads us to the farthest corners of our galaxy or back to the secret vaults of earthly powers. The phenomena of UFOs, whether they are the fruits of advanced technology or an exquisitely crafted ruse, will undoubtedly continue to captivate our collective consciousness for the foreseeable future.

Brass Pockets

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2023
UK
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
Drake Equation anyone??

If you think we're alone in the universe, look up into the night sky and imagine a 22 inch TV screen as a frame of reference. Within that frame are 300 million stars so how many screens can you hold up?

History has too many instances of unknown strangers and structures that we would struggle to build today, never mind the biological evolutionary questions ie why have the animals stopped evolving?? And as for religious starting points, well the creators came and they left.

Personally I'm open minded to the idea of aliens and their technology but have to disagree with them working with our leaders, there's no way that happens. Look at all the tinpot idiots we've had this century in the west, never mind Africa, South America, Asia and the far east. I just can't accept that, we are a species dipped in social anxiety and fear, instead we would want recognition for bringing this forward not concealing it, losing the election?? Offer proof of aliens and win!

Science begins in our dreams of what could be but as the 'Peppers sang:
SPACE MAY BE THE FINAL FRONTIER, BUT ITS MADE IN A HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT

To be fair time will tell but for me the swords and sorcery TV shows have outpaced the sci-fi geeks hence the resurgence of old stuff now sold as NEW FACTS

Need another series of The Expanse to satisfy my thirst for Sci-fi

nagualdev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 7, 2017
Spain
Two quick updates regarding the political situation regarding UAP in the USA:

Anna Paulina Luna (R) and Tim Burchett (R) confirmed that the public House Oversight Committee hearing on UAP/UFOs is scheduled for July 26th (next wed). This will include whistleblowers (Grusch and I believe 3 others) testifying under oath about UAP/UFOs.

Also:

Proposed legislation from Schumer (D) and Rounds (R) that will be voted on in the National Defense Authorization Act: the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Disclosure Act of 2023.

The language in this act is fascinating and is way more detailed than you might expect. A few key takeaways:

- "The Federal Government shall exercise eminent domain over any and all recovered technologies of unknown origin and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities in the interests of the public good"

- "Each unidentified anomalous phenomena record shall be publicly disclosed in full, and available in the Collection, not later than the date that is 25 years after the date of the first creation of the record by the originating body, unless the President certifies, as required by this title, that— (i) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations; and (ii) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure."

- It will establish a UAP review board, with the following being part of the criteria for selection: "shall be impartial citizens, none of whom shall have had any previous or current involvement with any legacy program or controlling authority relating to the collection, exploitation, or reverse engineering of technologies of unknown origin or the examination of biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence;"

And for fun, here's the National Security Council spokeman saying that UAP have interfered in military pilot training (skip to 1:40):

Apparently this era is ending, within 2-3 years, no more. An era of abuse and dominance over humans on Earth by other criatures.
One of the reasons to make public aliens appearance through media is to prepare the population to this kind of creatures.
I'm not saying this is true, but it is a version that fits into my mind with the actual situation, DYOR.
The history we learnt from school is absolutelly biased and incomplete. This fact goes in line with actual news.

Brass Pockets

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2023
UK
I think this subject is very nearly, if not entirely, impossible to do proper "research" on. The amount of conflicting evidence from even seemingly credible individuals is frankly staggering. The video and photo evidence is questionable at best. Folks who have been studying this professionally their entire lives can't even agree on what's real. The signal to noise ratio is very, very bad.

As a result - I try not to speculate on any individual theory.

Right now I've become re-interested in the topic PURELY because current political events have become fascinating to me, and are unprecedented in my time. The political goings on over the last few months and years don't require a leap of faith or wild speculation on my part. They just "are".

I'll more than likely continue updating this thread with major talking points as I see them, but I'm personally not terribly interested in "fan theories" - I just want to see where this thread the politicians are pulling on ends up leading.
Yes the evidence is flawed, from people walking in the woods (with the biggest pap camera lens ever) just happening onto a flying saucer for a quick pic to camera phones...we all have them but there's less pics being taken of aliens than at any other time since 1945ish. That tells me many are faked etc and the disinformation flows from there cancelling out the true events, if any. I'm still open minded about it all but...well its a pretty big but

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Call me crazy but I wouldn’t put it past them to fake a ufo invasion to bring in new laws or a one world government

I don't think they have to make much a secret or a cover for anything to be honest.
They do what they like.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
So I have gotten no less than 5 texts from people I know about the alien crap today. I have not read the news so I don't really know much about it. However, I do know this. Whatever it is, it is 100% a cover for something else they don't want you pay attention to.

I am pretty sure facts are coming out about Hunter doing shady stuff with his dad's help, so seems like a great time to magically discover some aliens.

Let me know when there is 100% proof aliens exist and that we have seen them other than fairytale BS spin. It will not happen lol.

It's impossible to me that they don't exist when you consider the size of the universe.

But that fact we have made contact, that's all a lie.

TyFrom99

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
312%
Mar 20, 2023
I work for the government. I used to believe in government conspiracy on different matters quite a bit, but after working for them...

They are so dumb that it isn't possible. Like wow.

The private sector does all the work. The politicians probably sit in their office sniffing glue all day.

No way they work with aliens.

Kinda funny how almost all the alien sightings are based in America.

Must be some special soil there or something!
well most UFO/UAP sightings in other countries are domestically limited and not well documented, even the "National UFO Reporting Center" is only available in English

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Which is scary.

The COVID response was pretty bipartisan on a worldwide level except for some of the execution details. After that massive psychological operation conducted globally by unelected bureaucrats in the WHO/WEF/CDC, I don't trust any bureaucrat/politician, Republican or Democrat.

They all have the same objective, and that is a NWO with complete social and monetary control.

While I do believe the Alien phenomena is a very real possibility, our governments co-opting it for their own agenda is more likely. Remember, everything they do is for our safety because in their eyes, we're illiterate children incapable of making decisions.

You said it better than I ever could. This thread and possibility of aliens? Oh yeah.
The same people who will tell you to drink bleach to solve deforestation being the ones to bring you disclosure? (As in, the political elite who want to depopulate us to "save the environment?")
Maybe not.

SIDEBAR: Such a shame... don't tell my wife, but I have a mad crush on Ms. Luna. I love powerful, go-getting women!

View attachment 50500

Same. My fiancee is aware of my Kristi Noem crush, despite her being ~twice both of our ages.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
SIDEBAR: Such a shame... don't tell my wife, but I have a mad crush on Ms. Luna. I love powerful, go-getting women!

View attachment 50500

Interesting bio, She went from Air Force, to cocktail waitress at a strip club to Instagram Influencer, to now US Rep. She does look like a winner, GOP needs to wipe those nutbaggers Boebert and Greene off as the face of the party and make someone like Luna shine.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
251%
Oct 16, 2022
Part of me would like these flying saucers to be from a magical world a la Harry Potter or Artemis Fowl, rather than coming out of space.

The other part thinks it's something used to cover much more dramatic news events.

Levit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jan 20, 2017
United Kingdom
I think the apathy is more because of (warranted) skepticism due to all the past hoaxes and falsehoods surrounding this topic.
Yeah, I understand the scepticism. I don't believe much of anything without firsthand experience myself. However, I don't think that's entirely all there is to it here or at least the reason for that scepticism is different. It seems more like a sign of the times as I get the feeling if we had these sorts of high-level people coming forward with this sort of information even 20 years ago, it would get a lot more interest.

What I mean is it seems like people that would have previously gravitated towards anything that seemed like even the most tenuous shred of evidence in support of aliens and a government conspiracy to cover them up are now the more likely to disregard it because they think it's a government psyop.

Gio.N33

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Sep 3, 2023

Trust me, it's a black hole. There are many UFO documentaries and Ufology research that is extraordinary. There are UFOLOGISTS that have studied these phenomena for years.

1. Robert Hasting
2. Linda Moulton Howe
3. Gary Mckinnon
4. Dr. Michael Salla.
5. Dr. Steven Greer.
6. John E Mack
7. Tony Rodrigues and Jackie Kenner
8. Admiral Richard Byrd

There are tons of writers, I would categorize them as "Lost Century Writers". After reading deeper into it,
It's ultra-extraordinary and absolutely ultra-terrifying at the same time.
I will never look at reality at the same again but my absurd existence and mind goes back to the daily grind of making money. The truth is right in front of our faces but it's relative. Truth is stranger than fiction. I believe that we have so much more to learn and to live for but the structures of society have kept us from evolving and growing that we are stuck in a "Lost Century" in every category. But back to the daily grind! That's our modus operandi!

Last edited:

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
View attachment 51308

What are the chances that aliens would look exactly like ET?

Edit: that being said, I'm afraid something big is about to happen if whoever is controlling this world is that desperate to show this joke to actual politicians.
Just wait till project Blue beam kicks off! That’s when everything will really pop off

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
This is a great channel for anyone who enjoys the kind of topics in this thread. It grew 2 million subscribers in a year. That's some powerful algo love, but it's great production and also debunks some things.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9hwXoCrEUs

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.