The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Time

Runum

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 8, 2007
DFW
Hey guys I have got to tell you all that I appreciate the different ideas I read on here. I am also gaining a greater appreciation of time. When I was off of my job as a teacher during the summer months I could spend all of my working hours focused on my RE investments and future investments. I spent some time searching out investments and analyzing them. I could meet with people anytime I wanted and at a moments notice. I could problem solve, be creative, and adventuresome.

This week the school year started. I still work on my investments and my future but it is only in the evenings and weekends. In order to do my employer right and the kids right I have to focus on my job during the workday. Man, I can tell that the time just gets away everyday.

I am working for and look forward to the day when I can spend the day focused on my business and investments. I like my job but I love the passive income and the time I have to vacation, be creative, or check things out.

Time is the most valuable resource we have. Use it wisely. good luck to all!:cheers:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Reactions: FT1

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
You are absolutely correct. I worked many nights until midnight when I was getting started. Once the job went away, everything was real easy.

OP
OP
Runum

Runum

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 8, 2007
DFW
Dadgum, that's why I love this forum. Awesome idea!. Probably get me in some trouble though. :cheers:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom