What's new

Time to Try Something Else?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GlowStickGuy

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Messages
9
Location
Boise, ID
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 56%
I've been trying to get this little side business some traction but have not had any luck. The idea is to interview older people and make mini documentaries for them.

Here is my website: Record Your Legacy – Document Your Story

I have 4 pages on my website and it seems like I can get a decent amount of people to the contact page but I still have yet to have anyone actually contact me :(

I am currently driving traffic to my website using Facebook Ads but it seems like I just keep throwing money into advertising without any results. The Facebook advertisement is the video that is posted on the home page. I was only able to get one (free) interview and that is the individual in the homepage. The rest of the testimonials are made up and I my plan was to replace them with legitimate reviews once I got some actual feedback.

Seems like I'm just spinning my wheels at this point. Is it time to move to another idea?

Bad idea?
  • Market isn't there? (Especially now with Covid?)
Bad marketing?
  • Website isn't great?
  • Service isn't clear?
  • Facebook ad video (also on homepage) isn't good?
Analytics:

Home: 140
About 30
FAQ: 30
Contact: 43

Average session duration: 1m 17s

Thanks for the help in advance!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Lizxusf feve xuamf tahhitv vjisi siemmz otp'v e nesliv gus ov, cav vjev fuitp'v niep zua dep'v dsievi e pix devihusz.

Xjev ot vji siem qasquti ug vji tiswodi? Fu zua jewi epz dunqivovust vjev esi fuoph ximm xovj ov?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom