The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to invest 40 - 120 k EUR ? Machines or something else?

Idea threads

fiodor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 24, 2024
Hi!

I am new here. Long term reader of the forum.

I live in the very poor European country and many years I had web shop with innovative products. Due the market changes, inflation and other issues, I would be happy to change this to the something new.

I can spend EUR 40 000 for investments. The rest of money can be received from the donations (up to EUR 120 000 in total). Chance to receive donation is not very high. So only 40 000 EUR is 100% available for investments.

How would you invest this amount of money? Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robertson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 18, 2024
Hi!

I am new here. Long term reader of the forum.

I live in the very poor European country and many years I had web shop with innovative products. Due the market changes, inflation and other issues, I would be happy to change this to the something new.

I can spend EUR 40 000 for investments. The rest of money can be received from the donations (up to EUR 120 000 in total). Chance to receive donation is not very high. So only 40 000 EUR is 100% available for investments.

How would you invest this amount of money? Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!
Hi!

If I had EUR 40,000 to invest and lived in a poor European country, I would go into real estate.

I don't know exactly what country you live in, but where I come from in Poland you can easily purchase a small apartment in a nice city and rent it out. This would be a safe investment that would earn you an income every month and appreciate in value.

If you don't want to rent it out, flip real estate instead. I would prefer this one as I think you can make more money. Buy an apartment that belonged someone older, fix it up, modernise it and list it on the market for a profit.

fiodor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 24, 2024
Hi!

If I had EUR 40,000 to invest and lived in a poor European country, I would go into real estate.

I don't know exactly what country you live in, but where I come from in Poland you can easily purchase a small apartment in a nice city and rent it out. This would be a safe investment that would earn you an income every month and appreciate in value.

If you don't want to rent it out, flip real estate instead. I would prefer this one as I think you can make more money. Buy an apartment that belonged someone older, fix it up, modernise it and list it on the market for a profit.

fiodor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 24, 2024
40k is not enough to purchase flat in Poland. Also there is huge amount of flippers on the market.

Robertson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 18, 2024
40k is not enough to purchase flat in Poland. Also there is huge amount of flippers on the market.
You can absolutely purchase an apartment in Poland for EUR 40,000. Not necessarily in the capital; Warsaw. However where I live in the South you can pick up something decent for even less!

Sure there may be plenty of flippers, but there is plenty of real estate and even more people who need a roof over their head.

Brookzo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jan 4, 2024
What about other stuff? Maybe some sort of small warehouse space you can rent to businesses? Or small office space? Not needing it to be a living space might help with the price probably

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Where do you live? What's the local market like? What skills and experience do you have? What people you know? What industries you understand? What businesses do you frequently deal with?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.