The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to go on the fast lane (french guy)

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
Hello everyone,

I am Allan, 27, from France and my english may not be perfect.
The Fastlane millionaire is the book the closest to my way of thinking in business. I read the forum's posts since a few weeks and I can see that some members are experienced and provide good business advices.

When I started to earn money 8 years ago, I never educated myself and as a result, I have made so much mistakes! If I had made things properly, I would surely be a millionaire today.

Here are some facts about me:
  • I have no diploma (and I think it's one of the best decision in my life to not go to university)
  • I have tried to work as an employee many times but I always got fired quickly (this way is definitely not for me...)
  • I have created with an associate a speciliazed debt recovery company in 2013. It was a "success" so I have had the opportunity to sell my shares, enough for me to make a litlle cash but really not enough to buy the lambo
  • today, I work as an independant craftsman about 15 hours a week to pay the bills and I invest my time and money into new business because I want/need to reach the fastlane
  • my next business will be about tokenized assets (not because it's trendy, but because I think I can add a unique and real value to this business).
My current challenges are currently : more focus (it's a pain for me to focus on only 1 idea), go to action and sell.

Big thanks for MJ DeMarco to write his book.
Looking forward to discuss with you on the forum posts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

drumworx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 16, 2018
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello everyone,

The Fastlane millionaire is the book the closest to my way of thinking in business. I read the forum's posts since a few weeks and I can see that some members are experienced and provide good business advices.

When I started to earn money 8 years ago, I never educated myself and as a result, I have made so much mistakes! If I had made things properly, I would surely be a millionaire today.

• I have no diploma (and I think it's one of the best decision in my life to not go to university)
  • I have tried to work as an employee many times but I always got fired quickly (this way is definitely not for me...)
  • I have created with an associate a speciliazed debt recovery company in 2013. It was a "success" so I have had the opportunity to sell my shares, enough for me to make a litlle cash but really not enough to buy the lambo
  • today, I work as an independant craftsman about 15 hours a week to pay the bills and I invest my time and money into new business because I want/need to reach the fastlane
  • my next business will be about tokenized assets (not because it's trendy, but because I think I can add a unique and real value to this business. I am engaged for more than 100k euro right now). Go big or go home.

My current challenges are currently : more focus (it's a pain for me to focus on only 1 idea), go to action and sell.

I'm new too! Good to have you and I wish you luck. Hope you're encouraged and learn what you need to learn to take your ideas to the next level!

Kennypaul

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Hello everyone,

• my next business will be about tokenized assets (not because it's trendy, but because I think I can add a unique and real value to this business. I am engaged for more than 100k euro right now). Go big or go home.

Good to have you here.Welcome to the forum Allan.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Hello everyone,

welcome

your english is probably better than mine

but who cares ? what matters is your ability to grab attention

monkeys in circuses do not speak english , at all. they don't care

but people pay to watch them ..... anyway

hmmmmm...

i have got rep money because i am kind of the monkey of the circus

i challenge people, i give new informations never seen before here

monkeyss.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...