The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to getLaunched: 7 Keys to Succeed with Your Startup

For any book discussion

STswiss

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 16, 2015
Switzerland
Dear Fastlane Forum Members

After spending the past few months in my cave, developing my new business and writing my first book, I am glad to share it with you.

Till tomorrow you can buy the book with a 90% discount here.
41d1kawy%2BbL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

During the past few years I have experienced, especially as I am one of the let's say not always well structured guys, that there are techniques and analyses out there that could help me plan my activities, develop strategies and get inspired much easier.

As like many others I faced situations where I had to write a business plan or at least show the basic idea in an understandable way.

I did not want to write another business plan book nor create spreadsheets supporting you developing your idea. There had to be another way, which I hope I have found.

I really hope that Olivia and Leon will guide you in the process of evaluating your business idea, reflecting your existing business or just having fun creating new things together with friends.

Please share your thoughts with me and help me supporting the world of entrepreneurs. If it adds any value to your personal situation, I would be glad to read how it did.

Best wishes
Slavi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 2, 2015
Boston, MA
Dear Fastlane Forum Members

After spending the past few months in my cave, developing my new business and writing my first book, I am glad to share it with you.

Till tomorrow you can buy the book with a 90% discount here.
41d1kawy%2BbL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

During the past few years I have experienced, especially as I am one of the let's say not always well structured guys, that there are techniques and analyses out there that could help me plan my activities, develop strategies and get inspired much easier.

As like many others I faced situations where I had to write a business plan or at least show the basic idea in an understandable way.

I did not want to write another business plan book nor create spreadsheets supporting you developing your idea. There had to be another way, which I hope I have found.

I really hope that Olivia and Leon will guide you in the process of evaluating your business idea, reflecting your existing business or just having fun creating new things together with friends.

Please share your thoughts with me and help me supporting the world of entrepreneurs. If it adds any value to your personal situation, I would be glad to read how it did.

Best wishes
Slavi

What successful businesses have you started/created, marketed sold or liquidated?

STswiss

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 16, 2015
Switzerland
Dear Bit

Welcome to the Forum!
In order not to write the whole story again, I like to share a link to my introduction with you here.
Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.