The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time Management and a Polish Festival

wallacejonathank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 20, 2022
Philadelphia
Hi Fastlaners!

I got back from the annual Polish Festival in Doylestown, PA (it's the biggest Polish Festival on the East Coast). After recently finishing The Millionaire Fastlane , I stumbled across an older MJ video where he talked about people waiting in line hours at a time for a burger.

I saw just that at the festival! People were wasting 40 minutes waiting in line for Polish beer. Also, there was another long line for ice cream! Thanks to the lesson in that video, I decided to skip the line; I was able to order pierogi and go to a vodka tasting tent to take some shots of Zubrowka. I did all that in 40 minutes instead of wasting time for Polish beer that I could get at the store. I also saw the line was a little long at the vendors selling Polish merchandise - I decided to go play some games and came back a little later when the vendors weren't busy.

I am so thankful to learn the lessons of being smarter with my time as I had a very enjoyable experience. Dziękuję, MJ!

P.S.- For any President Ronald Reagan fans, there's a
video of him landing and speaking at the festival back in 1984.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.