My thoughts are that everyone's time is worth money. Whether its 10 minutes or 10 hours. I am looking to offer my services yet I won't be offering free services nor will I be trying to panhandle the potential clients.
I am offering removal of negative information in Google, and other sites. Now my thought is.. I have many, so bare with me.
There are a few places that are unwarranted as far as the negative stuff goes and I found a loop hole in regards to being able to get the stuff removed, once and for all.
I did a random test to see whether it would work, etc.. It worked well. So my thought is to offer a specific service where I charge a flat fee. Additional to my other packages.
I may have been a little bit all over the map.
I am offering removal of negative information in Google, and other sites. Now my thought is.. I have many, so bare with me.
There are a few places that are unwarranted as far as the negative stuff goes and I found a loop hole in regards to being able to get the stuff removed, once and for all.
I did a random test to see whether it would work, etc.. It worked well. So my thought is to offer a specific service where I charge a flat fee. Additional to my other packages.
I may have been a little bit all over the map.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
