What's new

Time for a Change (of gear)....

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

johnnyG1979

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 200%
Morning All,

Hi I'm Johnny, dropping in from Northern England... good to meet you all. I look forward to some positive interactions with the like-minded folk on here.

My story...so far....

I have jumped all the traditional hoops:- decent in school, University and early graduate jobs. I have worked around Europe & Worldwide and experienced some great cities.

All the while, dull corporate jobs left me feeling that there must be more to this. I've always disliked working for people I have little respect for or hate the jobs themselves. I want more control and autonomy in my life. I'm reluctant to succumb to the bitterness I see in my peers due to stress and money pressures as I get older.

I have always tinkered with side hustle businesses & property.. it is now time for me to commit.

I've read and thoroughly enjoyed TMF and Unscripted . I'm here to work on my Golden gumballs. Many Thanks for providing clarity @MJ DeMarco

I have had my FTE and I have had it with the route laid out.

I have family and commitments (so an element of boot strapping and freelancing will be required to start), but still I hunger for a different kind of life than the pre-prescribed 'slowlane'... deep breath.. here goes...

I have given myself the end of the year (Dec 2020) deadline to earn other income outside of my traditional job/investments. I will post progress.

Would love to hear form anyone with tips and suggestions for first steps to get the best out of the community. And away to the notable threads....

Best to all.

JG.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Kujppz!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom