- Joined
- Oct 30, 2014
- Messages
- 22
Rep Bank
$370
$370
User Power: 100%
It's not about getting rich.
It's not about not working.
It's about gaining the ability to survive on my own abilities.
It's about learning the skill of getting money.
It's about dignity.
Money is everywhere, it's changing hands constantly, 24/7/365. Huge amounts of it, bitcoin transactions alone make that clear.
Why does money seem so mysterious?
why does it feel like I'm destined to depend on somone else for my survival?
Why does it feel like I'll never be debt free again; that I'll die in debt?
It doesn't make sense to me that the only place I fit in this system is to have a job, to sit at this desk, and do anything I can to pass the time to get this day/week/year over with.
I don't need New Years to remind me time is flying by. I feel it every minute of every day.
To get a carrot.....Plant a carrot seed, water it until it's grown, pick it, eat it.
To make money....
It has to be that simple.
It's not about not working.
It's about gaining the ability to survive on my own abilities.
It's about learning the skill of getting money.
It's about dignity.
Money is everywhere, it's changing hands constantly, 24/7/365. Huge amounts of it, bitcoin transactions alone make that clear.
Why does money seem so mysterious?
why does it feel like I'm destined to depend on somone else for my survival?
Why does it feel like I'll never be debt free again; that I'll die in debt?
It doesn't make sense to me that the only place I fit in this system is to have a job, to sit at this desk, and do anything I can to pass the time to get this day/week/year over with.
I don't need New Years to remind me time is flying by. I feel it every minute of every day.
To get a carrot.....Plant a carrot seed, water it until it's grown, pick it, eat it.
To make money....
It has to be that simple.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
