yodiggity
New Contributor
In the book MJ discusses choices and not being a slave to debt. I'm curious to get your thoughts on buying a car.
I'm currently in the market for another car (I drove a Nissan for years, but it wasn't no longer worth fixing). I'm now driving a 2000 Sable, which is my step sons (he is in Florida). The transmission already went out which is costing me 650.00 total (parts and labor by retired mechanic).
I want to buy another vehicle and curious to what you guys philosophy on all this is. I'm thinking of financing something around 12 to 14k (Honda or similar) with some $$$ down.
By the way I'm new and posted an into.
I'm currently in the market for another car (I drove a Nissan for years, but it wasn't no longer worth fixing). I'm now driving a 2000 Sable, which is my step sons (he is in Florida). The transmission already went out which is costing me 650.00 total (parts and labor by retired mechanic).
I want to buy another vehicle and curious to what you guys philosophy on all this is. I'm thinking of financing something around 12 to 14k (Honda or similar) with some $$$ down.
By the way I'm new and posted an into.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


