The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This single idea changed my view on facebook completely

Idea threads

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
Once someone fans your page, they are YOURS.

I used to think about Facebook as a way to send users to your site and potentially convert them there ASAP.

What i've learned: They are now YOUR fans. Your goal should be to getting them to fall in love with your brand and delivering true value in content. After they love your business, then you get business.

The content you post should be looked at as hard as you looked at your product. It has to solve a need that they have and deliver value for them to become super fans.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Hmm, the single idea that changed my view on FB was when I learned FB limits your posts reach to about 15% of "your" fans.

Now my main goal is to get them on an email list. Leadpages makes your landing pages easily integrate onto FB as a facebook app (i think thats what they are called). So I direct "my" fans there and try and capture the lead because on FB alone they have minimal value to me.

With all that being said, I do deliver quality content because I hope to move them closer to capturing them as a lead OR have them share my content with their following.

BUT I dont actually create my FB content because I think its a waste of time, I have an assistant do that, I work on the leadpages part and try to optimize that. But as far as day to day FB, I dont mess with it.

So, have you had good success cultivating relationships on facebook?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.