The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is the best time in history to fastlane.

A post of a ranting nature...

DialOrStarve

PARKED
Dec 5, 2015
I feel like there is a huge shift going on in the world.

It seems like things are being shaken up so fast and suddenly that so many opportunities are emerging.

Look at the growing technology, telecommunications, and mobile industry.

So many people are cashing in, people who couldn't and wouldn't have become millionaires are becoming millonaires, seemingly overnight.

And what is so scary and cool is that these technologies are evolving so rapidly that even those guys could either become richer, or poorer, or the wealth can shift to an entire population at a rapid pace.

This is the best time in history to become an entreprenuer and fastlane.

http://www.weboffate.com/prediction/The-world-will-have-a-billion-millionaires-by-2025/6251/

https://worldbusinessincubation.wor...would-be-about-double-the-33-million-in-2011/

God if MJ DeMarco is still hanging strong 10 years from now, his income would most likely double or triple.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0393239357/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Reading this book as of now, and I work in the IT industry, definitely feel it. My last employer was one of those silicon valley type innovative companies, and let me tell you most of the routine jobs, either done by hand or brain, will be goners in the next 15 years or so. Only non-routine, mental work will be the future middle income jobs, and the ones that can manage and command those jobs will be the fastlaners of the future.

Blue1214

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
368%
Jun 26, 2014
Yes, times have really changed.

Things that were a mystery before are now easily accessible knowledge.

There are teenagers creating million dollar businesses. Kids creating apps...

These days anyone with an internet connection has a chance if they put the effort. It is an amazing time to be alive.

I realized this at a young age and the reason I couldn't last at a "normal job". Woke up with a knot in my throat every morning wondering how everyone else seemed ok with it.

Made me feel bad when my dad would come home with gray facial hair tired as hell from work and talk about how many years left to retirement. My goal was to be able to hand him money and let him rest. I would rather die than live that "wait for retirement" life and I mean that sincerely. While at the same time am greatful he did it.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.