The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is Rex from Taiwan

Rex Wee

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Nov 6, 2017
Taiwan
Hi Friends,

This is Rex from Taiwan. I'm a professional singer, not the famous kind, with a low income. I guess you can call me a starving artist with a family to support, which brought me here. I'm reading Millionaire Fastlane right now on my kindle, and I'm really inspired by it.

I don't know if I belong here, because I feel like I'm really not qualified to be here. I'm a finance and business idiot - really don't know anything about it. But I do want to make a change in my life really bad. I'm sick of the lifestyle servitude as MJ calls it. I hope to learn as much as I can with all you great people here. I'm not sure if I'm qualified to be here. If not, please let me know. I'm not really an entrepreneur yet. I'm not really confident that I can make it to the Fastlane.

Anyway, thanks for reading! It's great to be here!

Rex Wee
Taipei, Taiwan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I'm not sure if I'm qualified to be here

You keep saying this. Just finish reading The Millionaire Fastlane , keep an open mind, stay motivated to learn, eager to help others out once you know how - and you'll belong here more than most people.

Good luck Rex.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...