Hey folks, let me introduce myself:
Hope this brought a smile to your day or at least you exhaled heavily through your nose.
Fact Check with Patrick
Currently, I'm absolutely digging self improvement advice.
I started implementing some minor steps and can already see huge mindset shifts and other tangible results - it's so great.
I'm aspiring to start an online-focussed business (see Goal A) and I'm currently brainstorming a lot.
Next step: Idea validation.
If I can change my post to enhance readibility or include more details that interest you, make sure to let me know.
Looking forward to bring profit to the forum,
Patrick
P.S. If anyone is troubled in regards of large offshore IT delivery projects you are invited to reach out to me via PM, I might be able to help.
Hope this brought a smile to your day or at least you exhaled heavily through your nose.
Fact Check with Patrick
- Age: 25
- Living in: Germany, near Cologne
- Job: IT Consultant (employed)
- How I found this forum: I searched for unprejudiced opinions on Ramit Sethi's ZeroToLaunch program (hesitant to put out the name because I don't want to come off as scammy promoter, but I chose to include this point based on Russ H's helpful advice)
- Goal A: Helping people to move out from their parents (getting your first own apartment is SCARY!)
- Goal B: Putting more focus on people instead of tasks. I currently say 'No' to my family more often than I say 'No' to my supervisor at work - I'm working to change that around.
Currently, I'm absolutely digging self improvement advice.
I started implementing some minor steps and can already see huge mindset shifts and other tangible results - it's so great.
I'm aspiring to start an online-focussed business (see Goal A) and I'm currently brainstorming a lot.
Next step: Idea validation.
If I can change my post to enhance readibility or include more details that interest you, make sure to let me know.
Looking forward to bring profit to the forum,
Patrick
P.S. If anyone is troubled in regards of large offshore IT delivery projects you are invited to reach out to me via PM, I might be able to help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
