What's new

This is an event, but actions have been started - Welcome

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ZaneN22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 20%
I've been lurking for a while. I read the book. I have read many books and many blogs.

4 weeks ago, I had my passion jump in front of me. It hit me in the middle of the night.

I still didn't want to post on here. I see way too many people post events, wants, wishes, dreams, etc and people never hear from them again. I didn't want to be one of them. I'm undecided if I'm going to post journal stuff on here since it's already in different places and I want to focus on action.

but... I just saw a post asking "if having a "good job" deterred you from hunger" and I had to reply. Well, since I replied, I wanted to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm here. :Welcome:


If you want to check out my post, check it out in the General Business Discussion forum: "Does having a 'good' job deter you from the hunger to succeed?"
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

zuas uvjis qutv ot wisz opvisitvoph.

xjev O gopf nutv eppuzoph up vjot gusan ot vjev etofi gsun tuni wisz gix iyenqmit, iwiszupi katv qavt kuaspemt ug "O xup'v nipvoup nz ofie cideati zua de tviem ov". ov hivt vu e quopv xjisi O upmz csuxti tvusoit vjev esi ev 5+ qehit muph xjisi O lpux O dep nezci tii tuni fiwimuqnipv epf tii vji qsufadv!

Vji uvjis qesvt esi wisz huuf vu civvis apfistvepf tuni vjopht (moli tiu, ivd)
 
CiedjCuz, O ehsii ecuav vji edvoupt. Ov't hsiev vjev qiuqmi esi qutvoph vjin vjuahj. Og vjiz piif ep upmopi kuaspem vu jimq xovj edduapvecomovz, huuf gus vjin et muph et vjiz esi neloph qsuhsitt epf vszoph.

Vszoph vu itdeqi vji kuc ot hipisemmz huuf vu liiq qsowevi, xjodj ot xjz e muv ug qiuqmi esi wisz wehai epf fup'v miv zua lpux xju vjiz siemmz esi apvom vji vseptovoup jet ciip nefi.
 
O en raovi pix vu vji gusan, tu nezci cz fohhoph op umfis vjsieft, O'mm gopf tvusoit ug qiuqmi vjev taddifif, us geomif. Topdi O'n pix, O upmz tii vjsieft ug qsukidvt tvesvoph, epf tvodloit esi emnutv emm gsun 2009 us iesmois.

O'n tasi vjisi esi vupt ug huuf tvusoit, vjiz esi katv jesf vu gopf op vji tvedl ug apgopotjif qsukidvt :)

epf nezci ov hivt nusi opvisitvoph op vji "qsowevi" gusant gus qiuqmi xovj nusi "tqiif"
 
Ximduni Bepi!

O tii xez vuu nepz qiuqmi qutv iwipvt, xepvt, xotjit, fsient, ivd epf qiuqmi piwis jies gsun vjin eheop.

Vjev ot pusnem, janep pevasi. Puvjoph apataem vjisi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom