The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This idea took me from 5k to 25k/m instantly. What was yours biggest breakthrough?

Marketing, social media, advertising

m0ntilla21

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
May 4, 2023
Hi guys, after years of running a mastermind… I have found that sharing your wins is one of the best ways to make the group grow.

We use this question periodically to generate HUGE insights: What was your biggest learning / breakthrough in the last 60-180 days?

I wanted to start this thread so you guys can learn from each other's wins.

I’ll start sharing my biggest breakthrough of 2022, it got me from 5k/m to 25k/m almost instantly.

Note that this one, alone, has the potential to be the biggest breakthrough you have... ever. At least it was for me.

My breakthrough: "Present your offer in a way that makes it EASY for your client to get started"

We are NOT making the best offer we can make.

Ask yourself: "what would my offer be… if I only got paid when my client gets the result they want?"

And please understand that this is just a question (at least for now). I don’t want you to make that change right now... I want you to start thinking about this because it could radically change your business.

So think about, for example: “of the last 10 people who have paid me... how many have gotten the result? How good am I at getting them to get results? How often do they get it?”

When you're confident enough to ONLY get paid when your client gets results... BOOM.

Mind that if you sell infoproducts or online courses, probably the first thing that comes to your mind is that people won't do anything with the information you give them.

So, the next question would be:
  • Is there a way to do it for them?
  • Are there ways to get the result FOR them... and charge more?
That's what took me to start my marketing agency along with my mentorship.

The first offer was as follows:
  • We buy the domain, the email marketing account, write the copy and set up the whole website and sales funnel for you.
  • We create google ads campaigns for you.
  • We mentor you to close more architecture sales.
  • You start paying now only 200€ per month, and.... If you make your first sale within 3 months you pay us 2.000€ & then continue to pay 200€ per month. If you don't make your first sale but you see that it is something imminent... you can choose to simply pay the 200€ per month and 2.000€ when you make your first sale.

Anytime I made the offer... I closed the sale.

And that offer was the result of this reflection: What would I do if I only get paid when my client gets the result he wants?

Very soon, I increased my price to a minimum 1k/m and, for the people who feel nervous at the beginning… I can always make them test for 200€ and ONLY pay the rest (800€) at the end of the first month (when they have tested it and know they like it).

By the way, I have never had anyone test it for 200€ who later didn’t go ahead and paid the full 1k. Because we get them results.

There are 3 key takeaways here…
  1. This way you can deliver LESS RESULTS than if you had to convince them to pay the high ticket in the first place. In the latter, you will have to make a BIG PROMISE to convince people to give you a large amount of money. (And mind they will be VERY disappointed if they do not get it).
  2. Client acquisition cost is much cheaper since there is almost ZERO friction on the sale.
  3. People are much less attached to “future money”... than they are to present money. They need the money they have now and they are spending it. But they will be much more generous with the money they don't have yet. They will be happy to share success with you. But not so many people are willing to give you money now.

I hope you find value on this and NOW is your turn.

Looking forward to reading yours!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Yaco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 29, 2017
Argentina
Hey! great post. I have a doubt. With the initial $200 per month, you cover the google ads investment? or that is billed to the client?

Thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.