The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This has gotta be Fast Lane...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
People on the Fast Lane often talk of making a leap, making a major decision. Moving to Arizona is an example that I have seen. That kind of move, or quitting a job, or dropping out of college (<<-- genius move). Those are the things talked about, The only thing smarter than dropping out of college is never going (LOL).

To ensure that this post "adds value," I have posted a video below that I believe is life-changing.

This guy Andrew Henderson. He's brilliant. Trust me... definitely worth whatever he charges for all he does. Listen to how he talks about "plotting to stay free" and creating wealth. Listen to his "tenets of capitalism."

The whole point about hustling, in my opinion, is to eventually be able to live the life... starting now. Decades before I'm a senior citizen. That's why part of me wants to turn off Wall Street, Boiler Room or Scarface before the end comes. The end is not beautiful. It is wack, and ends in jail or death.

Wealth is all about freedom. Isn't the point of making a crazy sum of money, or going fastlane... to live... free?

What I see in Nomad Capitalism is the happy ending. Some people have messaged me asking me what I ultimately want in life.

Anyway, this post is about taking the leap.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

The Wall

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
Feb 8, 2015
Yo @Ubermensch, I normally love your posts but recently they seem to be ramblings without much cohesion or a defined point to them.

Can you explain to me in layman's terms what point you're trying to get across with this post because I don't quite get it, thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.