- Joined
- May 28, 2014
- Messages
- 520
Rep Bank
$1,755
$1,755
User Power: 166%
I'm in a niche that has batteries with led lights. My typical order size is around 500 units and I usually random check a few of them to make sure they are good.
Lately I've been receiving reviews that the product is dimmer and not consistent with the others. For example, if I sell two unit set of LED widget, one widget will be dimmer than the other.
Now that my order size will be around 1000 - 2000 units, I really need an inspection service. Does anyone have experience with one? What are your experiences?
Lately I've been receiving reviews that the product is dimmer and not consistent with the others. For example, if I sell two unit set of LED widget, one widget will be dimmer than the other.
Now that my order size will be around 1000 - 2000 units, I really need an inspection service. Does anyone have experience with one? What are your experiences?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
