The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Think I had my FTE

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Anything related to matters of the mind

Prusak

New Contributor
Apr 28, 2022
My boss just handed his notice in after 5 months, he was so miserable that he left without another job lined up, that miserable job could be mine in 5 years time if I only work extremely hard, put in loads of overtime, so I'll be disposable and have a miserable job at the end, I think I'll pass
#FTE

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RicardoGrande

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2021
Welcome to TFF Prusak!
Sounds rough, glad you had that realization now instead of when you turned 40 at least!

What do you want to do heading into the future?

SSTrey

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
May 24, 2021
My boss just handed his notice in after 5 months, he was so miserable that he left without another job lined up, that miserable job could be mine in 5 years time if I only work extremely hard, put in loads of overtime, so I'll be disposable and have a miserable job at the end, I think I'll pass
#FTE
I know the feeling. I hate the feeling too.
Wish I knew about TFF in 2010 when I read Rich Dad, Poor Dad & instead started businesses then that were nowhere close to CENTS.

Andreas Thiel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
I have become really careful whenever I read stories about FTEs.
It is often some vague "I am discontent all the time" story, not a shock to the system that demands a strong response.
Your boss "quit"? Sounds more like yet another strong indicator that traditional careers might suck, but maybe that actually went deeper on a emotional level than I imagine. Good luck, I hope it does put you on a better trajectory.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore