- Joined
- Nov 15, 2011
- Messages
- 116
Rep Bank
$205
$205
User Power: 5%
Well, again, it looks as though I'm going back to square one. For a while now, it seems like I can't break the vicious cycle of developing an idea, getting psyched about it, looking into the idea further, seeing that there is already a service(s) for that market, and dropping the idea only to get back to square one.
I'm the type of person who needs a more rigid, structured process in order to get things moving. Without having an idea as to what type of market or demand to cater to, it seems like I'm in a stall. Yes, I know you must work hard to get anything moving, but the thing is, if you don't know where to start, you can't really do the work.
So, how do some of you on here start your research on a market need? Is it as loosely defined as just surfing the internet until you find something worthwhile, or is there something that can be done in a little more organized fashion?
I'm the type of person who needs a more rigid, structured process in order to get things moving. Without having an idea as to what type of market or demand to cater to, it seems like I'm in a stall. Yes, I know you must work hard to get anything moving, but the thing is, if you don't know where to start, you can't really do the work.
So, how do some of you on here start your research on a market need? Is it as loosely defined as just surfing the internet until you find something worthwhile, or is there something that can be done in a little more organized fashion?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
