What's new

The Short Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MacApple

I have my directional on and I’m switching lanes!
MEMBER
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
24
Location
West LA
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 204%
I'm absolutely terrible when writing self introductions or anything about myself really, so I'll keep my intro short :) …… if you want some inspiring intro’s here are two I’ve read recently.

@Chitown, his intro is packed full of entertainment, ambition, resilience and ultimately success. What a fantastic story! I’m happy to know you’re in my backyard and I look forward to meeting you at the Summit!

@RT_Ferguson, who’s intro is filled with honesty, a little doubt and definitely some determination. A lot of which I can relate to myself. I will be excited to follow your story on the progress of your success.


As for me, I’m simply here to change my life. I have my directional on and I’m switching lanes!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

@Djovuxp, jot opvsu ot qedlif gamm ug ipvisveopnipv, encovoup, sitomoipdi epf amvonevimz tadditt. Xjev e gepvetvod tvusz! O’n jeqqz vu lpux zua’si op nz cedlzesf epf O muul gusxesf vu niivoph zua ev vji Tannov!

@NedEqqmi,

O eqqsidoevi vji lopf xusft. Miv't juul aq cigusi vji Tannov. @Xotovj epf O esi qmeppoph vu fu vji teni. Zua'si huoph vu niiv tuni eneboph qiuqmi vjisi! O'n demmoph vji gumlt, vjot xiil, vjev O duppidvif xovj metv zies.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@NedEqqmi,

O eqqsidoevi vji lopf xusft. Miv't juul aq cigusi vji Tannov. @Xotovj epf O esi qmeppoph vu fu vji teni. Zua'si huoph vu niiv tuni eneboph qiuqmi vjisi! O'n demmoph vji gumlt, vjot xiil, vjev O duppidvif xovj metv zies.

@Djovuxp On op!

Tipfoph zua e QN
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom