I think I got it now!!! Yep I definitely got it!!!
After spending some days again here on the forum and reading through all GOLD threads.
Right now( (Friday, 6 June 4:25:01 p.m.(GMT + 2:00) )I have come to a turning point in my life. YES, I confess I was a wanterpreneur for years. This has to STOP right now!!! However, until this day I swear I will not stop until I am going to reach my goal!
My Story:
I am a 23 year old guy from Germany. I love to program and to build things and one of my biggest life dreams was to build a startup. I have read so many things about startup that its kind of ridiculous.(my book self/browser chronic is full of startup books)
I have tried a lot of things yet to become an entrepreneur. Had several ideas, like I coded with a friend a generic marketplace framework. So that is basically a system were you can create a marketplace without knowing anything about programming. The business model was you just call me and I set the thing up for you and run it for you. I would also scale it and technically maintain it. Like marketplace-as-a-service(MaaS) ;P. Our execution was the following, we coded everything up, extremely feature rich and with cool effects, which was on the one hand a lot of work, but on the other hand, from a coding perspective, a lot of fun and much easier to do than going out and actually talking with people. However, we thought that people would come and just give us the money, but nobody came. Nobody knew about us or wanted us. At that time I had NO understanding of marketing or sales. Hence, we did what a lot of coders are doing after completing a project, they bury the project in a repository and leave it there. So did we and moved to the next idea!
After that I tried to clone several startups, which are successful in america and bring them to europe, however I never had the guts to risk someting after finishing the programming part. During that time, I was full of negative believe and thought that I should add this or that feature to my software so that people could handle or use it better. However, these were just excuses, so that I could stay in the coding part and not moving forward. To be honest, I have now understood that this is totally bullshit. I was just to AFRAID to change something in my life. The entrepreneurs mindset it the foundation about building a business!!!
I do not know how long my journey will be, but I really need to take actions until I reach my goal!
I love you all!!! Best regards!
After spending some days again here on the forum and reading through all GOLD threads.
Right now( (Friday, 6 June 4:25:01 p.m.(GMT + 2:00) )I have come to a turning point in my life. YES, I confess I was a wanterpreneur for years. This has to STOP right now!!! However, until this day I swear I will not stop until I am going to reach my goal!
My Story:
I am a 23 year old guy from Germany. I love to program and to build things and one of my biggest life dreams was to build a startup. I have read so many things about startup that its kind of ridiculous.(my book self/browser chronic is full of startup books)
I have tried a lot of things yet to become an entrepreneur. Had several ideas, like I coded with a friend a generic marketplace framework. So that is basically a system were you can create a marketplace without knowing anything about programming. The business model was you just call me and I set the thing up for you and run it for you. I would also scale it and technically maintain it. Like marketplace-as-a-service(MaaS) ;P. Our execution was the following, we coded everything up, extremely feature rich and with cool effects, which was on the one hand a lot of work, but on the other hand, from a coding perspective, a lot of fun and much easier to do than going out and actually talking with people. However, we thought that people would come and just give us the money, but nobody came. Nobody knew about us or wanted us. At that time I had NO understanding of marketing or sales. Hence, we did what a lot of coders are doing after completing a project, they bury the project in a repository and leave it there. So did we and moved to the next idea!
After that I tried to clone several startups, which are successful in america and bring them to europe, however I never had the guts to risk someting after finishing the programming part. During that time, I was full of negative believe and thought that I should add this or that feature to my software so that people could handle or use it better. However, these were just excuses, so that I could stay in the coding part and not moving forward. To be honest, I have now understood that this is totally bullshit. I was just to AFRAID to change something in my life. The entrepreneurs mindset it the foundation about building a business!!!
Therefore, I confess that I will not stop pursuing business ideas and talking to customers until I reach my goal of running a successfull business!
I do not know how long my journey will be, but I really need to take actions until I reach my goal!
I love you all!!! Best regards!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
