The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The second introduction (if you fail try again?).

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
To be honest I am not sure if I should do it again since I've introduced myself like 6 months ago... but after a while I came back to the 9-5 life. I know it's pretty common here and I am one of thousands but during this time I had that desire to do and achive much more than that but I was killing that voice and stucked myslef in conformity and routine. Now I am in the middle of reading 'The Unscripted '. I didn't do that before because it's not translated into my native language and I've found an excuse to not read it (It's too hard, words and sentences are too complicated, I won't understand much). Now I am moving slowly but forward...

So.. I am 24 years old wantrepreneour (hope now I it will be entrepreneur) living in a small country in Europe. I have been working as Junior Java Developer for like year and a half, without any formal education but I have never been good at math and it makes me feel like I can't be good at it since I used to have problems with understanding and resolving tasks. Can you actually become entrepreneur and find the value you can give to people while not being the smartest fish in ocean? This is the question I have been asking myself since month - two. On the other hand I wasn't learning programming on my own afterwork so I didn't progress that much.

I have problems with finding buisness ideas. I was wondering why other people are spamming ideas one after another and I am here with nothing. After a while I found out that when I am talking with my parents about job and qutting it they are using phrases like that:

- You have to work in a job even if you don't like it!
- Your cousin, uncle, father ect. are working 9-5 this and is the only way. Only few people who get lucky are entrepreneur.
- If you quit you will have to find another job.
- It's really hard to find a business idea.
- For your business you need a lot of money.
- Your father tried starting a business once and it's too hard.
- ect.

I think that I was feed with talks like that since my childhood and it could influence and convince my brain it's all true. I am not sure though.

To be honest I need an advice. Month ago or so when the sunday was ending I became so stressed and depressed that the monday is coming and I have to give up next five days I couldn't sleep. It started to be regular. I wanted to become entrepreneur but on the other hand I had to work since I was not able to find an idea for buisness. Two days ago I was fired with excuse that I am not motived and involved. Yup, I was ripped apart. So the first thing that came up to my mind was startting a blog about something I like, but it doesn't match with C.E.N.T.S strategy so I am not sure if I should do it. The second idea is that maybe I should learn some programming language. I think that Java is slowly dying and I should learn other language but I am not sure which one. I have some money saved for learning and a lot of time.

And is there a way to get rid of that thinking that finding idea is too hard for me and I am not able to find any? This is one of my biggest bias (right next to the thinking that I am not the smartest or average) that I want to change. Maybe it's written in the next chapters of The Unscripted and (hopefully) I didn't miss that.

Last one thing is that I didn't have Fuc.ThatEvent. Or at least I think it wasn't one of them. Can you go for entrepreneurship without it? If I've read correctly it's one of foundations so I am afraid it might be more difficult to resist conformity while skipping this step.

Have a great day.
TM

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyPhantom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
Germany
It's really hard to find a business idea.

Erm... actually - no. Go through your life open-mindedly and think about which problems are not yet solved or what's missing.

If you really, really can't come up with and idea of your own, ask other people. Place yourself into the city center for a day and ask everyone who's passing what he/she is missing in life or what problem they would like to have solved (the self esteem improvement is free).

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
ask everyone who's passing what he/she is missing in life or what problem they would like to have solved (the self esteem improvement is free).

Hmm. I think it might be wierd tho. Personally I don't think about stuff like that everyday so would be hard for me to answer. And maybe that's the problem :jawdrop:

MoneyPhantom

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
Germany
Hmm. I think it might be wierd tho.

Get out of your comfort zone. What are you afraid of? What they might think of you? Forget about that.

That's just the start. If that's already hard for you, you'll have a hard time as an entrepreneur who constantly has to step out of his comfort zone to grow and grow his business.

You may want to have a look into Mel Robbins' 5 Second Rule which might help you in this matter.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for replies. Gonna use them and try :smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.