• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

GOLD! The rarest Reddit find of all... actual gold. (Legendary Comic)

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by RHL, Dec 2, 2014.

1. RHL

RHL The coaching was a joke guys. Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,088
  2. LOYD

LOYD Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $942
    [​IMG]

3. csalvato

csalvato Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $23,583
    Awesome.

That said, you need to dream before you even know wtf to do.

handog, UnrealCreative, FMJJ and 17 others like this.
  4. Charnell

Charnell Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,697
    Dreams are for people before they set goals.

5. masaldana2

masaldana2 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,847
    If you look closely,
    you can see the secret ;)

6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $365,567
    Admin Post
    OMG I this is just epic.

Remiremi, KOS2186, MB2 and 18 others like this.
  7. cheetahseyes

cheetahseyes New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $102
    I really needed to see this, I'm at a stage where I am planning lots of things I want to do but each day never get anything done. Going to kick myself into gear and focus on what I need to get done.

jon2089, KOS2186, nichiseven and 10 others like this.
  8. socaldude

socaldude Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,765
    Everything on the left side is a multi-TRILLION dollar industry.

Feel good, instant gratification and egoistic consumption.

The voracious appetite of team consumer.

Team producer has it all figured out. From brands like Rolex, BMW, Instagram, Nordstrom. They know exactly how the egoistic and imaginative masturbation of the consumerist mind works.

Funny how the best business books are books nobody ever talks about or probably has never heard of. They're difficult and boring. But Rich dad poor dad? Gold! 4 hour work week. Awesome! These are books that target your imagination and know how to get you worked up.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    Roz, Daniel Davis, Andrew J. and 28 others like this.
  9. cheetahseyes

cheetahseyes New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $102
    Exactly , people want to hear how easy it is to do something they've always wanted. Good example is the lottery, millions of people buy it each week in the hope for lots of money but how many of those people are working hard to get that money? Very very few.

KOS2186, Andy Black and Mattie like this.
  10. LOYD

LOYD Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $942
    That reminds me of my time as a real estate wholesaler. I, like most people, got caught up in the hype given out by Gurus who had YouTube channels, ebooks, blogs, etc. But it wasn't until I actually started doing it that I realized that these people were making more money off of selling the dream than actually doing it.

I did 3 deals in six months which isn't bad considering the amount of people who either gave up or spent more money and time on seminars and ebooks to motivate themselves.

11. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,302
    Ha Ha...well the thing is they left out the part where many people are stuck in the past and cling to pain and suffering. So in their negative mindset, doing hard work isn't achievable if they don't get the life lessons to begin with, if all they know is sidewalk mentality they can't get there. You need to know the rules of the game.

12. ck4750

ck4750 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $525
    I'm at the age a lot of my former classmates are starting to join MLMs. I can't help but almost feel sorry for them but at the same time props for trying I guess.

I know some of you guys deal with a lot of ignorant questions and what not but we should be so hard on the gas pedal the sidewalk is just a blur.

Andy Black likes this.
  13. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $365,567
    Admin Post
    The comic has been posted 3 times tonight, so you know it's legendary. I had to edit the title to prevent it from being posted another 1,320 times. ;)

14. ShadowX

ShadowX Be Grateful Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $145
    Lool it's going everywhere viral. Yeah I was one of the culprits posting it :oops:, didn't even see this thread.

Mattie likes this.
  15. FlamingRemedy

FlamingRemedy New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $145
    I feel bad because I was the dreamer for all of last year, but I cant change the past and am grateful I changed sooner than later.

Fathazard, Mattie and craig1928 like this.
  16. Darius

Darius Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,053
    This needs to be a poster on the wall. Awesome post!

17. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $365,567
    Admin Post
    Would ya'all believe that more than 1/2 the comments on Reddit about the comic are NEGATIVE? Of course you wouldn't... afterall, it's Reddit.

Filippos, fmob007, lucasb and 22 others like this.
  18. RHL

RHL The coaching was a joke guys. Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $72,088
    Hell yeah. First to market!

19. ProblemOd

ProblemOd Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,449
    Is it just me or did the gal on the right side get fat?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
  20. sle3pyguii

sle3pyguii Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,027
    I have yet to find a ZenPencils comic I didn't like.

I recommend you guys go through that site and check out some of his other stuff. They're all quite good.

RHL likes this.
  21. Waisec

Waisec Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,843
    Probably to show how she's aged and give an impression that a fair amount of time has passed and that she didn't just write the story within a few weeks, but most likely years. You can see the other two girls clothing style change to more mature-ish as well

It's a subtle way of telling how the process can be a long one, which is why most people opt for not bothering to start at all. Faking action is much easier after all

22. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $50,648
    If you are buying motivational products, you are the product.

Nexus, fmob007, Roz and 22 others like this.
  23. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $50,648
    Great find!

AndreHimself, Supa and Mattie like this.
  24. theag

Rep Bank:
    $50,648
    Lol, I did notice this too. Correlates with my own experience though. Have to get back in the gym haha

AndreHimself and Andy Black like this.
  25. RHL

Rep Bank:
    $72,088
    When I first joined Reddit, I noticed the site had this bizzare complex with minimum wage employees. Even if your waiter called your date a whore and dropped your steak on the ground before serving it to you, "you really should just tip 20% because life is hard, maybe tip 30% if you can." There is never an instance of an argument between a manager and a barista or a customer and a waiter where the customer/manager is ever in the right. It was only later that I realized that this must be because a huge chunk of Reddit is in minimally skilled service labor professions.

The funny thing is that there is thread after thread after thread are advocating changing tax structures, minimum wage, wondering "why are there no more jobs," calling homeowners who are young scumbags who profited from an "old economy." To me, people who yearn for these things are like people who run to the edge of a cliff and jump off, and on the way down, are screaming "I'm smarter than a bird, I have more rights than a bird, I work harder than a bird, so this air should let me fly like a bird!" Splat.

Another group of people on the cliff-top sees the inherent problems with the Air, doesn't think trying to talk the air into making them fly is a swell idea, so they take some classes in fabrication and aerospace engineering and build themselves a glider. They jump off after making that concerted effort and end up rising higher than the cliff they started on.

Filippos, gtimis, masterneme and 36 others like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.