The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Power of Small Steps

Anything related to matters of the mind

Timotheus28

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 17, 2022
Germany
Just wanted to share a quick thought pattern I was pondering about the other day as I was getting a little overwhelmed by the shere number of tasks you have to complete on this exciting but challenging journey of entrepreneurship. So maybe this too serves as a little help for someone else here on the forum.

When you start dealing with entrepreneurship, it won´t take long until you will find out how man tasks you have to complete, how many skills you have to develope and that it is useful to have a large and qualitative high network. Not to mention that you will feel stuck from time to time and don´t know how to continue. Summarized, starting a business is very challenging and a lot of effort is needed. Unfortunatley, it can be a little discouraging when you are just at the beginning.

I regularly feel very much overwhelmed with this long rode you have to take to achieve success. But than I ask myself: what is the single smallest step that I can take to get closer to this goal? Maybe write down ONE idea, maybe research ONE competitor or looking for ONE possible customer. If you do this for ONE month straight, you will have written down 30 ideas, analyzed 30 competitors and talked to 30 possible customers. As you can see, small numbers do add up and small steps are far better than to just procrastinate and do nothing!

Intensity is great, but consistency will always win the marathon!

"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step" - Confuzius

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.