G
GuestUser156
Guest
STOP talking about what you want to do and start doing.
It's very simple, yet so many people can't stop talking about all their plans, and they never show up with anything.
STOP fooling yourself.
Listen, I used to talk about all my ideas, business plans and how I was going to make a lot of money this time.
Now I know better. I shut up and take action.
Nobody expects anything from me, so I can't fail.
The satisfaction from showing what you did far exceeds the short-term satisfaction from bragging about it, before you even started.
Resist the urge to talk about how great you will become.
Force yourself to shut up about it and let them wait.
STOP talking so much and start doing. Action speaks for itself.
It's very simple, yet so many people can't stop talking about all their plans, and they never show up with anything.
STOP fooling yourself.
Listen, I used to talk about all my ideas, business plans and how I was going to make a lot of money this time.
Now I know better. I shut up and take action.
Nobody expects anything from me, so I can't fail.
The satisfaction from showing what you did far exceeds the short-term satisfaction from bragging about it, before you even started.
Resist the urge to talk about how great you will become.
Force yourself to shut up about it and let them wait.
STOP talking so much and start doing. Action speaks for itself.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
