“I feel that there are many ways to find a need, whether from a company or from a person… Personally, I like selling to people, and to find a good need there is the 3 AM question: Does my customer wake up at 3 AM worried, distressed, or afraid about their problem? If it is not a problem that represents the deepest part of the brain (the theory of the three brains: reptilian, emotional, rational), I would not even bother entering that market
“I feel that we should sell to the most caveman-like parts of the brain. Some people will call me immoral. But even the vices of man could be targeted: sex, drugs, and gambling — without crossing into anything illegal.”
“What’s your opinion?”
“I feel that we should sell to the most caveman-like parts of the brain. Some people will call me immoral. But even the vices of man could be targeted: sex, drugs, and gambling — without crossing into anything illegal.”
“What’s your opinion?”
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
