The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Man You Never Heard Of

Baymax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 23, 2016
Hello! My name is Dennis and I am from Seattle, WA. Recently, I turned 18 and I've been having ideas for a really long time. However, ideas are just that... ideas. I've been reading several books, such as TMF , The Copywriter's Handbook, E-myth, and more. And I really want to start taking action, turn my life around, meet mentors and people. I want to learn and I want to be free.

Today, while I was working, I had a really crappy experience with a participant and it made me really want to quit right on the spot. I've been thinking about grabbing my Associates of Arts and not continue to university. Because I believe that I can learn more and improve my practical intelligence then I can if I went to a university and grab a job that I won't enjoy. My parents don't have faith in what I can do and are the parents that everyone faces -- the ones that want you to continue to school...

I want to get to know people, learn from one another, and I want to help people succeed as well. If anyone needs help I'll try my best to help them out. But, I know for a fact that I do not want to go to a university, I do not want to go through the system. I want to be free, I want to learn, I want to find a mentor, I want to network, and I want to succeed.

Nice to meet you all. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUserX09

Welcome- I was in a very similar position to you a few years ago.

I'd say the biggest suggestion starting where you are is.. It's a hell of a lot harder to be free than to go to college.

Best of luck, there's a lot that can be learned on this forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...