The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The hardest way to become entrepreneur for now

paul.waker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 4, 2018
Ukraine, Lviv
I made the only intro on this forum but it doesn`t matter. Much of fastlaners said that it is too easy to make business on Amazon, to create websites and other stuff like this. Could you say what is the hardest way to make business, where much people have no experience, have not special knowledge, what is the most annoying you when you use your computer, the Internet, other electronic devices, what you need but this stuff is hard to search, will be thankful for your advices, suggestions so much, thank you for your time.

p.s. sorry for any Grammarly mistakes

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rybanez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Jul 24, 2018
I made the only intro on this forum but it doesn`t matter. Much of fastlaners said that it is too easy to make business on Amazon, to create websites and other stuff like this. Could you say what is the hardest way to make business, where much people have no experience, have not special knowledge, what is the most annoying you when you use your computer, the Internet, other electronic devices, what you need but this stuff is hard to search, will be thankful for your advices, suggestions so much, thank you for your time.

p.s. sorry for any Grammarly mistakes
From my experience, I'm not looking for the hardest way to make a business but rather what needs exist that aren't properly being met. How could you skew value to stand out among the competition? The better question might be, how can you provide value to those around you in such a way that they will be happy to pay you for your product/service (and tell others about you)?

(If you truly want to know the hardest business to build, I'd say something in the realm of Aerospace & Defense might fit the bill.)

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to read MJ's posts regarding Entry: GOLD! - The CENTS Business Commandments for Entrepreneurs

paul.waker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 4, 2018
Ukraine, Lviv
At first, thank you so much for your reply.

Second, a half year ago, I started to postpone the money to start a business on Amazon, I wanted to start selling stupid stuff, with no value as for me, I made different research and other stuff (the first reason I began to think about my own business was I hate my work, I'm a video editor, no strange, because if you do not have a dream, to save some dollars). After reading amazing books @MJ DeMarco I realized that anyone can really do it like me for sure I can improve some stuff and make them more valuable like many Amazon sellers.
I'm studying at university rest time I work as a video editor and looking for different information about online business, read books, I don`t spend time on walks or friends. But every day when I woke up I know that I miss something, I make something wrong. What about my programming skills, I know java, c #, but this knowledge is so general.

For now, I'm looking for problems I can solve, I think that to ask about problems in this forum isn`t too much stupid idea. What about the hardest way to do business, I want to study, I'm looking for different ways to start doing, to start a process of creating value

rybanez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Jul 24, 2018
At first, thank you so much for your reply.

Second, a half year ago, I started to postpone the money to start a business on Amazon, I wanted to start selling stupid stuff, with no value as for me, I made different research and other stuff (the first reason I began to think about my own business was I hate my work, I'm a video editor, no strange, because if you do not have a dream, to save some dollars). After reading amazing books @MJ DeMarco I realized that anyone can really do it like me for sure I can improve some stuff and make them more valuable like many Amazon sellers.
I'm studying at university rest time I work as a video editor and looking for different information about online business, read books, I don`t spend time on walks or friends. But every day when I woke up I know that I miss something, I make something wrong. What about my programming skills, I know java, c #, but this knowledge is so general.

For now, I'm looking for problems I can solve, I think that to ask about problems in this forum isn`t too much stupid idea. What about the hardest way to do business, I want to study, I'm looking for different ways to start doing, to start a process of creating value
Perhaps you could use your current skills (or better yet, combine them) to provide value to others.

A few ideas off the top of my head:

• Do you do freelance video editing? Maybe someone you know (or someone they know) needs your skills.
  • Could you teach others how to use certain software (maybe a crash course on Final Cut Pro X)? You could teach them shortcuts, or what you would have loved to know when you first got started editing/programming/etc.
  • Could you combine your programming skills and video editing skills in some way? SaaS model?
  • Could you create a software plugin to make performing a particular task easier? (A few years ago, I wanted to use footage shot from 3 angles and create a custom split screen in Final Cut Pro X - it was a pain in the neck, which meant it was an opportunity for someone else to create value for me. Later, I learned someone had indeed created something to do exactly what I needed... No coincidence there.)
Of course, these are just my spitballed examples, though they might be ways to get started in creating value. Do your due diligence, pick what seems to be the best path with your current understanding/knowledge, and then TAKE ACTION. As MJ says, "Act, Assess, Adjust."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.