A lot of times I go out to search for inspiration in my writings. During those times I have full sized note books that I take with me. If I’m out trying to hustle I have full sized legal pads and clipboards in the car (actually those are always in the car).
Yesterday my Fiancée came home from grocery shopping. As she was unpacking the groceries she said to me “Keep your ideas in your pocket”. She pulls these out of a grocery bag.

The total cost was $2.94 for 6 80 page mini composition books. Knowing that my fiancee is a keeper is priceless. I am not going to leave the house without one of these in my pocket. This mourning I went to recover the trashcan (Last night was garbage night). I ran into my neighbor and we had a short conversation. He said something that sparked my interest and gave me a little ah ha moment. I pulled out a notepad from my pocket and started making notes “Uh huh…. Uh huh….”. The look on his face was also priceless lmao.
Yesterday my Fiancée came home from grocery shopping. As she was unpacking the groceries she said to me “Keep your ideas in your pocket”. She pulls these out of a grocery bag.

The total cost was $2.94 for 6 80 page mini composition books. Knowing that my fiancee is a keeper is priceless. I am not going to leave the house without one of these in my pocket. This mourning I went to recover the trashcan (Last night was garbage night). I ran into my neighbor and we had a short conversation. He said something that sparked my interest and gave me a little ah ha moment. I pulled out a notepad from my pocket and started making notes “Uh huh…. Uh huh….”. The look on his face was also priceless lmao.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
