The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC The Great Rat-Race Escape by MJ DeMarco, Now Available (All formats!)

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

DGI

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2016
Hi MJ! Looking forward to the new book! When will it be available to order as paperback/hardcover on Amazon?

Manfern

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Mar 7, 2013
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Hi MJ! Looking forward to the new book! When will it be available to order as paperback/hardcover on Amazon?
Joining to this question.
Pre-ordered the kindle version and read first fragment.
Now I'm curious - there are so many principles and strategies in the book..., which ones are the most important and should be putted to action first?

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Speedway Pass
May 27, 2015
Germany
Just preordered it for Kindle, really excited about it!
I wish you the best for the launch MJ :)

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

On June 29th it can be ordered, less than 2 weeks from today. Or on Audiobook.

which ones are the most important and should be putted to action first?

Depends on what you need to implement. Some of them might be alrady part of your life. The Strategies and Principles are related to the ongoing story in the book.

RandomGuy

New Contributor
May 21, 2020
Canada
On June 29th it can be ordered, less than 2 weeks from today. Or on Audiobook.

Depends on what you need to implement. Some of them might be alrady part of your life. The Strategies and Principles are related to the ongoing story in the book.
Hi MJ, I was curious concerning the availability "worldwide". Is it gonna be available say in Canada on release day and if so, will it be solely on the web or physical (hard) copies are also at play? Because I think nothing has been mentioned regarding global availability... thanks and wishing you the best of luck.

Aparna

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 3, 2021
Wow, just the concept alone gives me chills man. This is a lot deeper and more meaningful than if you stuck with the "easy way" single man story.

Can't wait to read it!!
This is exactly what I thought after reading the first few available chapters, can't wait for the release

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Ever since the Kindle announcement, I've been eagerly waiting for June 29th (I want a physical copy).

I'd be homeless and I'd sell my shoes to start a lemonade stand to afford MJ's next book.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Hi MJ, I was curious concerning the availability "worldwide". Is it gonna be available say in Canada on release day

It should be available worldwide, assuming I time everything right.

RandomGuy

New Contributor
May 21, 2020
Canada
It should be available worldwide, assuming I time everything right.
Thanks for the update, it's good to know. Timing is definitely important. Which platforms (online and physical) do you consider for the release if I may ask? I suppose amazon and viperion of course.

Matt33

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 14, 2013
Tampa, FL
+1, how do I get put on a list for a physical copy? Big fan of your work and would love a physical copy to take with me on my NC cabin retreat next month.

- 23 year old who got obsessed with this forum and book at 15, started my business at 18, and now in the process of selling it with an M&A firm, estimated valuation $4.5M.

Thank you
Matt

woken

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 24, 2021
I ordered my paperback copy just now. (UK)
It says I’ll get it this Friday, 25th June? How come? What kind of sorcery is this?

Am I the CHOSEN one ?! :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 47EEF055-F02B-4B97-ACB6-711200026092.png
    47EEF055-F02B-4B97-ACB6-711200026092.png
    457.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Well, it says I'll get mine by tomorrow at 10 pm, so...

The email I got read "now available for EARLY release" so I guess the release date got moved up. Says 6/22 on Amazon too.

Those on the list got an early release notification.

However, if anyone looks, the paperback can now be purchased, so technically its release (when you get it in your hands) is still around June 29th.

The release date is June 29.

Unfortunately Amazon doesn't let you control release dates with paperbacks, so I did it early.

Looks like the audiobook might be a day or two later, perhaps at worse, a week. ACX takes forever to approve.

Aparna

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 3, 2021
Should I order and read Unscripted first? Does the order matter?
I'd suggest you start with watching book summaries of the first two books on Youtube to understand cents and tunef, I think it might be hard to understand the entire business model MJ teaches without getting the basics

BAUCE

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jun 21, 2021
I'd suggest you start with watching book summaries of the first two books on Youtube to understand cents and tunef, I think it might be hard to understand the entire business model MJ teaches without getting the basics
Im almost done with MFL. I'll probably just read Unscripted next but thought I'd ask.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Should I order and read Unscripted first? Does the order matter?

No, it doesn't matter. Each book stands on its own.

Please don't read book summaries, they first cost me sales, and second, they NEVER are accurate.

I just had to request Blinkist remove the book summaries of my books -- they were absolutely horrible, so bad, I wouldn't read my own books after the hatchet job they did.

Aparna

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Feb 3, 2021
No, it doesn't matter. Each book stands on its own.

Please don't read book summaries, they first cost me sales, and second, they NEVER are accurate.

I just had to request Blinkist remove their book summaries of my books -- they were horrible, so bad, I wouldn't read my own books after the hatchet job they did.
Oh God, okay I didn't know apps like Blinkist and these book summaries can be so bad

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom