Hey Guys,
I hadn't started a discussion in while and decided to pick a topic that has kind of both a positive and negative quotation to it.
I have been writing a bit about Gen Y lately and been getting some criticism that i am wrong, and those of you who know me, know that I love a great debate.
The real question is " Is Gen Y a great generation or a Ninja one?"
As I wrote here: http://www.secretentourage.com/motivation/why-the-world-should-be-kissing-gen-ys-a$$/
I believe that Gen Y is a transitional generation that had it harder than all other prev ones. My debate is that we are the generation that carried the past generations and businesses into a technology and connection based world, and that it isnt easy doing what we do.
My second argument was our separation from corporate America : http://www.secretentourage.com/motivation/why-entrepreneurs-arent-welcome-in-corporate-america/
While we are told jobs are available, they are far from the ones that adapt to our creative and entrepreneurial side.
In other words, my debate is that Gen Y is a very important generation that is shadowed by a massive business world climate change.
What do you think?
I hadn't started a discussion in while and decided to pick a topic that has kind of both a positive and negative quotation to it.
I have been writing a bit about Gen Y lately and been getting some criticism that i am wrong, and those of you who know me, know that I love a great debate.
The real question is " Is Gen Y a great generation or a Ninja one?"
As I wrote here: http://www.secretentourage.com/motivation/why-the-world-should-be-kissing-gen-ys-a$$/
I believe that Gen Y is a transitional generation that had it harder than all other prev ones. My debate is that we are the generation that carried the past generations and businesses into a technology and connection based world, and that it isnt easy doing what we do.
My second argument was our separation from corporate America : http://www.secretentourage.com/motivation/why-entrepreneurs-arent-welcome-in-corporate-america/
While we are told jobs are available, they are far from the ones that adapt to our creative and entrepreneurial side.
In other words, my debate is that Gen Y is a very important generation that is shadowed by a massive business world climate change.
What do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
