The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The future of lending

Idea threads

Coyne123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 22, 2023
My patented invention is a groundbreaking automated peer-to-peer lending system. It's a digital platform, hosted on the cloud, where users deposit funds into individual accounts. These accounts are interconnected, creating a community fund pool, from which any user can borrow instantly when making a purchase.

Here's how it works: When a user decides to buy something, funds are automatically deducted from all the other users' accounts to cover the purchase. The amount taken from each user's account is proportionate to their contribution to the community fund. After the purchase, the borrowing user reimburses everyone by depositing back the borrowed amount into the fund. If they take a while to pay back, interest is charged, incentivizing prompt repayment.

The beauty of this system is that it democratizes lending, making it possible for any transaction to be funded by peers instantly, without disclosing the purchaser's identity. Users who contribute more to the community fund are given the opportunity to loan more and potentially earn more interest.

My system offers an innovative and sustainable alternative to traditional credit systems, providing a decentralized, egalitarian and efficient approach to lending.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
My patented invention is a groundbreaking automated peer-to-peer lending system. It's a digital platform, hosted on the cloud, where users deposit funds into individual accounts. These accounts are interconnected, creating a community fund pool, from which any user can borrow instantly when making a purchase.

Here's how it works: When a user decides to buy something, funds are automatically deducted from all the other users' accounts to cover the purchase. The amount taken from each user's account is proportionate to their contribution to the community fund. After the purchase, the borrowing user reimburses everyone by depositing back the borrowed amount into the fund. If they take a while to pay back, interest is charged, incentivizing prompt repayment.

The beauty of this system is that it democratizes lending, making it possible for any transaction to be funded by peers instantly, without disclosing the purchaser's identity. Users who contribute more to the community fund are given the opportunity to loan more and potentially earn more interest.

My system offers an innovative and sustainable alternative to traditional credit systems, providing a decentralized, egalitarian and efficient approach to lending.
Well, alright then.

Have you done anything to get it started?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

Where are planning to do this? If you are in the US, many lending laws are on a State by State basis. There are licenses and laws that strictly supervise lending activities. There are also Federal laws for some types of lending. Also, you are talking about taking deposits which is a banking activity -- which is both Federal and State controlled depending on your charter. I can't tell if there are any security issues and/or FTC stuff.

brosky

New Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 11, 2015
Lisbon
I mean P2P lending has existed for years now. The difference is that you have to identify yourself. Otherwise what's to stop people from taking a loan and not paying it back?
Also you should check the DeFi world. Lending platforms like this have also been around for a couple of years now, although you need to supply collateral for borrowing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.