The Free Idea / Problem / Solution Thread
As there has been some interest from Windsurfer about an idea thread, I figured I'd kick it off here.
Some people are very protective of their ideas, but I'm so over my head with my current plans that I have zero chance or desire to execute on needs or problems I discover. If you discover a need you know you won't be interested in or know you can't execute on, post it here. I find brainstorming and exploring ideas crucial to the way I look at business and how I can provide a better product and service for my own business.
Ways to use this thread:
- Use it as a brainstorming tool to strengthen your producer mentality by posting.
- Use it as a learning resource. Read through ideas people post and learn from them.
- And finally, if you see an idea you'd like to execute on or discuss, copy the post link (upper right hand orner of the post) and link to it in a new thread with your plans for execution. As always, ask/thank the person who discovered and posted the need. There are A LOT of idea threads. It'd be cool to see this idea thread spawn more execution ones.
Post format:
Sector:
Website, web service, real world product, marketing, any good description.
Type:
Product or service.
Problem / Need:
Provide an accurate description of what the problem or need you've identified is. Include pain points and how it applies to people's lives.
Solution:
If you can imagine a solution, provide a potential solution you envision to the problem.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
