The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

the fastlane community receives another member

anthonycSPA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 8, 2013
UK
Hey Folks, Greetings from Edinburgh.

I am writing my first post to introduce myself to the fastlane community. Firstly I would like to say if there is any readers that have not yet read M J’s Book the millionaire fastlane then I thoroughly recommend buying it. I read it in 2 days and can honestly say it was an inspirational read. I will be re-reding it soon.

I imagine I am like several members on the forum; I have had dreams of becoming an entrepreneur and creating the lifestyle that success can bring for years but unfortunately due to my own personal choices I have been stuck solid in the slow lane since I left university 7 years ago. I done the usual thing….â€Ill just get a job to tie me over until I get myself sorted outâ€. As each year goes in the dream, motivation and drive slowly drains away to nothing. I hold my hands up, I even gave up the dream for a while because I thought there was no point and was miserable (actually depressed) thinking about 40+ years in the slowlane with nothing to show for it.

However, once I finished the millionaire fastlane ; the motivation and desire was instantly re-instated and more. I am more positive and looking to make decisions every day to change my life for the better. I have not quite made the transition to fastlane yet; but im thinking of and brainstorming business ventures every day to get me there. Im on the verge of taking the entrepreneurial plunge and looking forward to it. I also look forward to updating you on my progress over the up and coming months.

Hey M J, When I make it and get some funds then I will give you a cut because its down to your book :eusa_clap:

All the best.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Whiphsh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jan 10, 2013
Lithuania
Awesome! Welcome to the forum, Anthony!

What did you study in university and where did you end up to be now?

anthonycSPA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 8, 2013
UK
Thanks for the welcome.

I finished up with a BSc (hons) in Sport & Exercise Science. However, i ended up in a completely different sector (very common for this degree). I am currently involved in project management in property maintenance and rennovation.

What about yourself? What are you currently involeved in?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Property maintenance and renovation?

Interesting. What do you know about RE rehabbing/flipping? Have you ever tried it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

anthonycSPA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 8, 2013
UK
Unfortunately i have not personally carried out any Flipping. In the UK this was huge business from 2000-late 2007. I personally know guys that made mega bucks doing it, but it is dead in the water at the moment due to the climate. However if you have the capital to buy properties on the cheap and rent them out in the mean time till the market picks up then that could be a good option. (definitely a buyers market just now)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...