The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The fastlane according to an italian

Andrea salituro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Dec 25, 2020
Hello guys, I’m Andrea and I live in Italy. I’m 38 years old. I’m the owner of a dental laboratory. Just few weeks ago I’ve finished to read “Millionaire fastlane ”, a book that gave me big inspiration for the future. I’m very happy for having read that book. I’ve withdrown from this book great inspiration for the past, the present and the future. During my trip to gain money I hope that everyone can enjoy the trip and keeps smiling. Hope to be able to contribute to this community and that you con help me because I’m honestly willing to help you. This year Coronavirus pandemic made it hard for everyone and for me it has been a moment of study to pick new ideas that can help many people to find a more efficient service in the dental sector. My dream is a Porshe and I’m studyng the best way to afford one or more than one. Merry Cristhmas from Calabria. A place that I raccomand to visit not only for the worm climate but even because is a place full of art, history and great Mediterranean landscapes. Hope you can realize you dreams and wish all the best to everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

christianb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 27, 2020
Italy
Hello guys, I’m Andrea and I live in Italy. I’m 38 years old. I’m the owner of a dental laboratory. Just few weeks ago I’ve finished to read “Millionaire fastlane ”, a book that gave me big inspiration for the future. I’m very happy for having read that book. I’ve withdrown from this book great inspiration for the past, the present and the future. During my trip to gain money I hope that everyone can enjoy the trip and keeps smiling. Hope to be able to contribute to this community and that you con help me because I’m honestly willing to help you. This year Coronavirus pandemic made it hard for everyone and for me it has been a moment of study to pick new ideas that can help many people to find a more efficient service in the dental sector. My dream is a Porshe and I’m studyng the best way to afford one or more than one. Merry Cristhmas from Calabria. A place that I raccomand to visit not only for the worm climate but even because is a place full of art, history and great Mediterranean landscapes. Hope you can realize you dreams and wish all the best to everyone.
Hi Andrea,

good to see another italian here, welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mr Fabio P.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Feb 19, 2020
Nocera Inferiore
Hi Andrea! I’m Fabio, Nice to know you. If you want, we can connect for an exchange of ideas.
thanks!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...