Andrea salituro
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2020
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 400%
Hello guys, I’m Andrea and I live in Italy. I’m 38 years old. I’m the owner of a dental laboratory. Just few weeks ago I’ve finished to read “Millionaire fastlane ”, a book that gave me big inspiration for the future. I’m very happy for having read that book. I’ve withdrown from this book great inspiration for the past, the present and the future. During my trip to gain money I hope that everyone can enjoy the trip and keeps smiling. Hope to be able to contribute to this community and that you con help me because I’m honestly willing to help you. This year Coronavirus pandemic made it hard for everyone and for me it has been a moment of study to pick new ideas that can help many people to find a more efficient service in the dental sector. My dream is a Porshe and I’m studyng the best way to afford one or more than one. Merry Cristhmas from Calabria. A place that I raccomand to visit not only for the worm climate but even because is a place full of art, history and great Mediterranean landscapes. Hope you can realize you dreams and wish all the best to everyone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
